Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there. My Titan is going in Thursday for the ProComp 6" stage one. I have the Daystar 2.5" leveling kit on right now. The mechanic just told me that they need the stock coil isolators inorder to put the lift on. You guessed, it, I didnt ask for the stocks ones from the shop last time. Does anyone know where I can find a set without going to the dealer? The guy at 4wheel parts said they can run for up to $150 a pop, is that right? Thanks for your help fellas, it's going to kill me if I cant get some before thursday!:crying:

·
Registered
691 Posts
huh?

i didnt take anything off when i did my 2" lvl. kit

·
Registered
2,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Rick Guess said:
huh?

i didnt take anything off when i did my 2" lvl. kit
Yeah, I didn't think that anything came off either. I didn't do it myself so I am not positive. The mechanic didn't even look at my truck I just told him that it had the kit on it and he told me it wasnt there. This may be a stupid question but can you see the isolators with a glance or are they covered?

·
Registered
2,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
baseballfanz said:
I think the Day Star kit is a little differnt than most other leveling kit as in how it's install. Anyhow get that Day Star of ASAP if you want to save your truck's suspension.
Soemone else told me that as well so I decided that was a great excuse to put on another 6"

1 - 5 of 5 Posts