Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I would be much abliged if you'd vote for my new titan on my cardomain page:

My BEAUTIFUL TITAN!!

Thanks everyone!! :) :rockon

·
Banned
1,451 Posts
Howie Kaluha said:
Hey guys, I would be much abliged if you'd vote for my new titan on my cardomain page:

My BEAUTIFUL TITAN!!

Thanks everyone!! :) :rockon
Hmmm...

For some silly reason I clicked on the "view/sign guestbook" link, and actually read your guestbook...

You debase yourself by making those types of comments. Have some class.

·
Premium Member
2,763 Posts
:hellno:​

I am confused by the posts on your page. I would have voted but I am reluctant to put my name anywhere near a page with that much profanity and filth on it. Trust me when I say I am not a prude, but what the hell started the war of words on your page? Did you erase some previous posts that caused those types of comments or are you just hated by some people we don't know? You want my vote, I recommend that you delete those comments and try to clean up your image.

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
i have to agree. i couldnt tell if i was readin your guestbook or the scarface script. like the truck but im not tyin my name to that guestbook.

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
rrumaner said:

I am confused by the posts on your page. I would have voted but I am reluctant to put my name anywhere near a page with that much profanity and filth on it. Trust me when I say I am not a prude, but what the hell started the war of words on your page? Did you erase some previous posts that caused those types of comments or are you just hated by some people we don't know? You want my vote, I recommend that you delete those comments and try to clean up your image.

i use to have a 1997 camaro SS, i sold it in order to get my truck. When I first designed my cardomain page, it was to feature my camaro. I didn't add any pics to the page until like 2 months after i put up the page. That guy bigdage was cussing me out telling me i was making up a big story and that i didn't have a car at all. I told him I did and then he just kept flaming me and makin fun and crap. that's the only reason that stuff is in the guestbook.....

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
rrumaner said:

Just to reassure you, those arguments were not caused by me. I was just so ticked off at how idiotic some of those guys were and i was really mad. I did go ahead and erase those posts however (i didn't know how until just a few minutes ago hehe) Sorry if any of that offended you, it wasn't anything personal to those visiting my site, just to that punk who was accusing me of a bunch of crap.....

·
Super Moderator
34,526 Posts
Howie Kaluha said:
Just to reassure you, those arguments were not caused by me. I was just so ticked off at how idiotic some of those guys were and i was really mad. I did go ahead and erase those posts however (i didn't know how until just a few minutes ago hehe) Sorry if any of that offended you, it wasn't anything personal to those visiting my site, just to that punk who was accusing me of a bunch of crap.....
You have the ability to put those in the trash where they belong, it might be a good idea . . . . . . :teethmast

·
Premium Member
2,763 Posts
OK I put up a comment now that you cleaned up your site. Now you can return the favor and do the same to my site.

My CarDomain Site

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
37L1 said:
You have the ability to put those in the trash where they belong, it might be a good idea . . . . . . :teethmast
And another thing, that guy bigdage was browsing through the titan pages dissing the Titan, that's another reason I had a problem with him. But yes, I did delete the posts, I was just upset at him cutting down the Titan when its the baddest truck out there/bashing my site when I simply didn't have time to put pictures up...

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
rrumaner said:
OK I put up a comment now that you cleaned up your site. Now you can return the favor and do the same to my site.My CarDomain Site
LOL ok man i sure will :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts