Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

If you are looking for some RAAMmat send me a PM!

Thanks,
Chad

·
Registered
34,397 Posts
konigfritz said:
alright for the not so AV savvy, WTH is that?
It is sound deadener! You put it on your door, floors and roof! It cuts down on the vibrations.

·
Registered
140 Posts
PM sent to you

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Get with the program Fritz!!

I replied to all the PM's.

·
Supporting Vendor (Gold)
5,015 Posts
pm sent but not about raammat. i was just feeling left out.:domohit:

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I got it James... You of all people should never feel left out. You pratically rule this topic!

·
Supporting Vendor (Gold)
5,015 Posts
t22a80 said:
I got it James... You of all people should never feel left out. You pratically rule this topic!
yeah but i bet you lyao at the pm.:redblob" :redblob" :redblob" :redblob" :redblob" :redblob" :redblob" :redblob" :redblob" :redblob" :redblob" :redblob"

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
tech12volt said:
yeah but i bet you lyao at the pm.:redblob" :redblob" :redblob" :redblob" :redblob" :redblob" :redblob" :redblob" :redblob" :redblob" :redblob" :redblob"
OHH YOU KNOW I DID!!! :eek:ldschool And you know what I think about that subject! :domohit:

I cant believe you are using text slang now! It took me a minute to figure that one out.

·
Supporting Vendor (Gold)
5,015 Posts
t22a80 said:
OHH YOU KNOW I DID!!! :eek:ldschool And you know what I think about that subject! :domohit:

I cant believe you are using text slang now! It took me a minute to figure that one out.
we even bought a new computer. our old one took a dive.

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
tech12volt said:
we even bought a new computer. our old one took a dive.
Its a sad day, Your Pentium 1 with a 400mhz processor from 1990 finally died!

·
Supporting Vendor (Gold)
5,015 Posts
t22a80 said:
Its a sad day, Your Pentium 1 with a 400mhz processor from 1990 finally died!
yes we bought from a friend and was a supposed great deal. later we found out he was crook and it had a pirated edition of windowsxp

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
tech12volt said:
yes we bought from a friend and was a supposed great deal. later we found out he was crook and it had a pirated edition of windowsxp
Thats not cool!! Too bad his customer service isnt as good as yours!

You should have asked around, I'm sure someone on here could have hooked you up!

·
Supporting Vendor (Gold)
2,981 Posts
tech12volt said:
Someone would find out what it's like to have a size 13 in their @ss real quick.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts