Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last week Mike installed a PML Differential Cover on the TAP Nissan Titan. Luckily we have a lift but this is something you can install on your driveway without any jack stands.

Installed the "75W-140 Synthetic Oil Only" using Nissan OEM Diff Fluid, Mike asked the dealer how many quarts the stock housing used and they said only 2. With PML they state 1/2 to 1 quart of extra fluid. We went with 3 quarts.

Drained the fluid using a 1/2" extension on the bottom of the axle.This is BEFORE you pull off the stock cover.

Side by Side View

Inside View:

Directions from PML state to you RTV Red Sealant for a nice seal.

GoPro Vids of Install Soon to come!

50K on the truck, What's lurkin' on our magnetic drain plug??? WOW!

DONE! 3 quarts of OEM Nissan Synthetic is all i used! E-Brake Bracket? No Mods done and fits like it should!

Get yours here - www.titantalk.com/forums/titan-performance-modifications/152061-tap-auto-parts-proudly-sells-pml-transmission-pans.html

·
Premium Member
3,551 Posts
Last week Mike installed a PML Differential Cover on the TAP Nissan Titan. Luckily we have a lift but this is something you can install on your driveway without any jack stands.

Installed the "75W-140 Synthetic Oil Only" using Nissan OEM Diff Fluid, Mike asked the dealer how many quarts the stock housing used and they said only 2. With PML they state 1/2 to 1 quart of extra fluid. We went with 3 quarts.

Drained the fluid using a 1/2" extension on the bottom of the axle.This is BEFORE you pull off the stock cover.

Side by Side View

Inside View:

Directions from PML state to you RTV Red Sealant for a nice seal.

GoPro Vids of Install Soon to come!

50K on the truck, What's lurkin' on our magnetic drain plug??? WOW!

DONE! 3 quarts of OEM Nissan Synthetic is all i used! E-Brake Bracket? No Mods done and fits like it should!

Get yours here - www.titantalk.com/forums/titan-performance-modifications/152061-tap-auto-parts-proudly-sells-pml-transmission-pans.html
How much was the new differential cover that is seen here in these pics?

·
Premium Member
3,551 Posts

·
Registered
641 Posts
PM sent.

·
Registered
641 Posts
Back atcha, thanks!

·
Registered
641 Posts
Awesome man! This'll look really nice up under that new lift I'm doing.

·
Registered
641 Posts
Don't worry. You'll have them! Kinda have to get back from Japan first, though.

·
Registered
641 Posts
Gah I keep forgetting that when you post pics in the build thread I think you are back. You are sure going to be busy with installs!
Bro, you have no idea. Haha. I have something like $5-$7K worth of stuff I've ordered while I've been over here. Not all for the truck of course, but a good majority. :)

·
Registered
641 Posts
Was able to get my cover installed today. Install went very smoothly. Couldn't be happier with the quality of the product and also the end result.

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
dude what happened.. I didn't hear from you at the 500?

any ways which one you preffer the PLM or the MAG...

I want to start the Xmas list early...

1 - 20 of 23 Posts