Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In Off-Road there is an article on the Bully dog CORR truck. In one of the captions they talk about the PMT. It said by the time you read this it should be availible for your truck. The site doesn't listed for us. Any word??

·
Registered
39 Posts
It is coming real soon, right about the first of the year. There was a change in product naming so that there is not confusion in the marketplace, Off Road was not supposed to list it as a PMT ;). Keep an eye out for the Triple Dog GT and also the WatchDog, they will both be available close to the first of the year.

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
And what is this PMT, Triple Dog GT, and Watchdog?

·
Registered
1,226 Posts

·
Registered
5,748 Posts
It is a tuner just like the Power Pup, but you can change tunes on the fly as well as getting misc real time read outs.

How much is it going to cost is what I want to know.

·
Registered
421 Posts
ahh sh*t! I'm running out of room on my dash...

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
They have it for $299. Pre order though and not sure it this is for our trucks.

·
Registered
5,748 Posts
They have it for $299. Pre order though and not sure it this is for our trucks.
That's quite a price drop. It runs around $1K for the other makes/models.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
They PMT for the diesel's are $1175. But the watch dog is $299

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
What's the difference between the Watchdog and Power Pup?

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
The watchdog is probably a dash mounted monitor. I saw a small video on the BD Titan build that had something like that on the dash. He said it was a prototype and with it you could monitor air/fuel and other stuff as well as make adjustments while driving.

·
Premium Member
1,902 Posts
Bully Dog WatchDog

from what i read on the bullydog site it's not a programmer but a scangauge-type thingy (yes, i used the word "thingy" :p). i asked for a scanguage2 for christmas... wondering if i should wait for this instead?

borrowed from bullydog.com:

DIGITAL GAUGE / MONITOR:
The WatchDog Gauge offers a comprehensive digital gauge package including all standard PID or vehicle parameters included in vehicles '96 and newer. The gauge will display a combination of any four parameters with over 20 different ones to choose from depending on your vehicle. These gauges are all displayed at the same time on an easy to read digital display. The following is a list of parameters that the WatchDog is able to read from your vehicle. These parameters rely on sensors that your vehicle was equipped with from the factory, not all vehicles have all of these options available.

Vehicle Monitoring Functions
• Real Time Fuel Economy
• Average Fuel Economy
• Trip Fuel Economy
• Load
• Coolant Temperature
• Fuel Pressure (gasoline vehicles)
• Fuel Rail Pressure (diesel vehicles)
• Manifold Absolute Pressure
• Engine RPM
• Speed
• Timing Position
• Air Intake Temperature
• Mass Air Flow (grams/sec)
• Throttle Position
• Fuel Level
• Battery Voltage
• Ambient Air Temperature
• Transmission Temperature
• Pyrometer #1 & 2*(optional)
• Boost*
• IPW (Injection Pulse Width)*
• Barometer*
• Oil Temperature*
• ICP (Injection Control Pressure)*
*Diesel Specific Monitoring functions

FEATURES:
• 1 Unit Replaces Multiple Gauges
• Ergonomic Design
• Setup Wizard for your vehicle
• Read and Erase DTCs
• Internet Updateable
SD Card to Update Agent
• Transferable to Any Applicable Vehicle Application
• Product Interface/Navigation
Easy-to-use Capacitive Touch Buttons
• Full 64 color LCD Screen
• Back Light Adjustable
Daytime and Nighttime Driving Modes
• Simple and Easy Installation
• Performance Tests:
Horsepower
Torque
0-60 Times in Seconds
1/8 mile Times in Seconds
1/4 mile Times in Seconds
it also serves as a "Driving Coach" to help the lead footers of the world drive more economically minded.
only reason i'd get this over the scangauge is for the MAF reading capabilities and the nifty performance test feature. iono about paying almost double for that tho :dunno: it'd be fun to have that capability but iono about it being TWICE as fun..

·
Premium Member
1,902 Posts
Who do we need to talk to on getting a group buy setup for the watchdog? I'm in.
yeah no kidding! hm, i'm gonna post this in another thread. the PMT is for the diesel boys...

·
Registered
63 Posts
It is coming real soon, right about the first of the year. There was a change in product naming so that there is not confusion in the marketplace, Off Road was not supposed to list it as a PMT ;). Keep an eye out for the Triple Dog GT and also the WatchDog, they will both be available close to the first of the year.
Triple Dog GT, also has downloading capability. Which the Watchdog doesn't .

1 - 15 of 15 Posts