Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
3,066 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well the 3rd is coming up way too quick so i figure it would be best to push it out a week further so people can plan for it.

We can meet up in one of the many parking lots, hang out, bring stuff you wanna sell and then go grab something to eat and a few drinks.

I have spoken to Eddie of Modified Addictions and we are thinking about opening a PNW chapter of the club. We can talk about all that good stuff at the meet as well.

lets make a list of who is going to show up, how many people youre bringing and if youve got anything to sell.

1. 04GreenT(Mike)- myself and my fiance- selling DR coilovers, 35" Nitto trail grapplers and 3" rear blocks w/ rancho shocks.
2.Underagedtitan(Tyler)- self and GF- selling 500w JL amp, stock 6x9 speakers and 24 chrome lug nuts
3.Destroy(Isaac)- Self and GF- I have stock suspension parts, black aftermarket headlight assemblies, stock wheels and tires, stock spare, 10 inch Atlas leaf springs and four 38x13.50R18 Toyo M/T 50% tread

·
Registered
17,713 Posts
I'm down. Itd be me (Tyler) and my gf. I've got a 500watt JL amp, some stock 6x9 speakers, and 24 chrome lug nuts

·
Registered
3,066 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Once I get on my computer ill update the list...

Drty, how could you say you would go then at the end of the post bail out? How dare you!

·
Registered
17,713 Posts
Sometime this weekend, ill go back into the oregon T thread and PM all the guys that posted up. Unless you wanna do it haha

·
Registered
3,066 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just sent out a mass PM to all the guys who replied to the Oregon T thread.. maybe you wanna send some to the Washington group?

·
Registered
17,713 Posts
Can do. I'm sure some of em would be interested. Ill take care of that tomorrow

·
Registered
56 Posts
I'll be there, Isaac and my girlfriend. I have stock suspension parts, black aftermarket headlight assemblies, stock wheels and tires, stock spare, 10 inch Atlas leaf springs and four 38x13.50R18 Toyo M/T 50% tread. Please let me know if you are interested in any of these parts.

·
Registered
17,713 Posts
I might be interested in the headlights too... Haha. That's the last of my chrome

·
Registered
6,345 Posts
Once I get on my computer ill update the list...

Drty, how could you say you would go then at the end of the post bail out? How dare you!
... 'cause if I wasn't financially obligated to completing my current wide body modification, I would be using it for the gas to drive up there... If the WA T's get organized enough to have annual meets, I'll definitely be making the mad northern drive to Rep MA... It'll be my hidden agenda while scheduling a Family trip to Seattle next year... ;)

·
Registered
3,066 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
So i took a drive up to Washington Square today to scope it out. Looks like the only reasonable place for us to eat and drink will be Red Robin. There isn't much parking right at the front of the restaurant but the parking lot is plenty big for 10 trucks to park side by side.

If red robin is a problem for anyone please speak up now so I can figure something else out.

Id like to get a pretty accurate head count so I can make us a reservation so there won't be a stupid long wait.

·
Registered
56 Posts
The thirsty lion is good, they have 52 beers on tap! I'll bring the headlights. They are the ones with the halo projectors and LEDs.

·
Registered
3,066 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
How are the prices at the thirsty lion? I'm not currently working so I can't go spend a lot of money. Keep in mind Tyler isn't 21 so we can't go to a bar lol

·
Registered
56 Posts
About the same as red robin and minors can eat there. The parking lot is right across the street from red robin. Plenty of open spots so we could all park together and get some pics.

·
Registered
3,066 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
sounds good to me!

I drove by there today because my fiance got all excited when she saw TGi Fridays... just to find out it was closed lol

Thirsty Lion works for me if thats alright with everyone else. Theres TONS of parking right there.

·
Registered
17,713 Posts
I'm down for whatever you guys choose. Everything down there is pretty good haha

1 - 20 of 50 Posts