Nissan Titan Forum banner

PNW meet- 4/10/11 @ Washington Square

6K views 49 replies 14 participants last post by  ShawnTexan 
#1 · (Edited)
Well the 3rd is coming up way too quick so i figure it would be best to push it out a week further so people can plan for it.

We can meet up in one of the many parking lots, hang out, bring stuff you wanna sell and then go grab something to eat and a few drinks.

I have spoken to Eddie of Modified Addictions and we are thinking about opening a PNW chapter of the club. We can talk about all that good stuff at the meet as well.

lets make a list of who is going to show up, how many people youre bringing and if youve got anything to sell.

1. 04GreenT(Mike)- myself and my fiance- selling DR coilovers, 35" Nitto trail grapplers and 3" rear blocks w/ rancho shocks.
2.Underagedtitan(Tyler)- self and GF- selling 500w JL amp, stock 6x9 speakers and 24 chrome lug nuts
3.Destroy(Isaac)- Self and GF- I have stock suspension parts, black aftermarket headlight assemblies, stock wheels and tires, stock spare, 10 inch Atlas leaf springs and four 38x13.50R18 Toyo M/T 50% tread

See less See more
#11 ·
... 'cause if I wasn't financially obligated to completing my current wide body modification, I would be using it for the gas to drive up there... If the WA T's get organized enough to have annual meets, I'll definitely be making the mad northern drive to Rep MA... It'll be my hidden agenda while scheduling a Family trip to Seattle next year... ;)

#8 ·
I'll be there, Isaac and my girlfriend. I have stock suspension parts, black aftermarket headlight assemblies, stock wheels and tires, stock spare, 10 inch Atlas leaf springs and four 38x13.50R18 Toyo M/T 50% tread. Please let me know if you are interested in any of these parts.

#13 ·
So i took a drive up to Washington Square today to scope it out. Looks like the only reasonable place for us to eat and drink will be Red Robin. There isn't much parking right at the front of the restaurant but the parking lot is plenty big for 10 trucks to park side by side.

If red robin is a problem for anyone please speak up now so I can figure something else out.

Id like to get a pretty accurate head count so I can make us a reservation so there won't be a stupid long wait.

#18 ·
sounds good to me!

I drove by there today because my fiance got all excited when she saw TGi Fridays... just to find out it was closed lol

Thirsty Lion works for me if thats alright with everyone else. Theres TONS of parking right there.

#21 ·
Depending on where youre coming from the directions will be different.

If you're coming from salem go I5 north and hit 217.. get off at Greenburg and turn right. Thirsty Lion is to the left. Go left at the first light and left into the parking lot.

#24 ·
what day , what time and how long we gonna meet up. I have been wanting to do a meet so bad, i see alot of t's in my area and no one in my towns are on here. thats a 4 hr drive for me

#25 ·
Perhaps you should print up some generic business cards to refer them to titantalk... When you see parked Titans, just slap a card in the window/door seal, or under the wiper blade... As well as check out CT or MT to see if they are registered on those other sites... I see a schitload of Titans around town too, but few that are modded... let alone on tt.com

#26 · (Edited)
We definitely need to get a time set up... Maybe like a mid-afternoon meet? 2-3 ish? Sure hope the weather will cooperate

04GreenT: I sent out a PM to some of the guys off that Washington thread. SeahawksTitan is here in the Couv, most of them are up further towards the king county/seattle area

I'll have a 2.5" exhaust dump, and possibly my 250w JL amp and a 10" JL 10w3v3-4

#27 ·
Got your message UA...I will try to make it down for this, but don't count me in just yet. Not sure yet exactly what my work schedule is looking like, been on the road a lot lately so we will see as the date gets a little closer.

#28 ·
Id say that 1pm would work perfect. we could avoid the lunch rush and the dinner rush all at the same time.

Anyone is welcome, if youve got a buddy with a lifted Chevy, screw it let him tag along if we wants to talk trucks. As long as he doesnt trash talk our trucks i think he will make it out of there alive lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.