1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
"Tree, Tree, Tree, Squirrel!" HAHA Greatest movie ever. I have no idea why they would run, I find it pointless.

·
Banned
2,738 Posts
Well for the most part chases could be fun..as long as no one gets hurt.

However for that officer in the vic that was rolled over, it looks like he took a pretty nasty hit to the center median and I hope he/she is okay.

·
Registered
3,655 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

holy he//!?!? well all i can say is you all over in tejas do things wayyyyy different than us here in cali. wayyyyyy different. wow.

and that was a chick who came out lookin for a fight after that maniac rammed her w/ her baby in the car.

·
Registered
3,184 Posts
the HP cruiser got owned!!! LOL Those officers pulled out that guy like he was a rag doll! Dayum! We don't get that stuff here in cali. I mean, we get guys that steal national guard tanks... and rolls them out onto the freeway. The latest car chase we've had was a guy in a Roles Royce driving 45 for several hours....and kills himself.

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Ground -N- Pound Baby....... Pit manuver a cop and think you aren't gonna leak a little? Fool..... BWahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Good on the PD for not going weapons hot. He is gonna rot for a while.

·
Registered
253 Posts
He's lucky he didn't roll that Tahoe too, he probably would have made a bigger pool of blood on the concrete.

·
Premium Member
1,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The latest car chase we've had was a guy in a Roles Royce driving 45 for several hours....and kills himself.
yeah the guy in the Bentley friggin shot himself after all that drama. i know exactly where he was at, used to hang out there a lot. there's a great mexican restaurant just up the street. too funny that all the news casters thought it was Chris Brown :rofl:

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
haha, i drove by that when it happened. traffic sucked. the cops did beat the crap out of that guy..there was a big pool of blood from what i could spot.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts