Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone know if the stock wheels on the LE can be polished? I was considering going for aftermarket chrome wheels. I was just curious if these can polished, chromed, or plated in anyway to get the georgous shinny finish.

·
Registered
332 Posts
shinny wheels

don,t waste you time and money on the 18's. go with 20''s the truck will handle better it will also look much better. my green titan with 20''s :gunz:

·
Registered
497 Posts
woah they look purty as hell polished. :eveilgrin for around a grand you can have a wide variety of choices.

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
Powder Coat chrome or smoked chrome (polish) 60-75 per wheels.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Panda said:
Mine came chromed from the dealer. He sold them to me at "cost" of around $800. I might have gotten ripped off, but they look cool.

that wheel looks great Panda, thats exactly what I want.

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
Craig_SRV said:
that wheel looks great Panda, thats exactly what I want.
Try Powder Coating, more durable, cheaper and won't void warranty.

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
imho, if you have a 4x4 then putting bigger rims and lower profile tires on just look plain crazy. why not have a 4x2 and do this. i know people will say that the 4wd system works when you have 20's on but i personally think it looks silly. flame on.....

·
Registered
495 Posts
goathead said:
imho, if you have a 4x4 then putting bigger rims and lower profile tires on just look plain crazy. why not have a 4x2 and do this. i know people will say that the 4wd system works when you have 20's on but i personally think it looks silly. flame on.....
No flame from me, I completly agree. Except Craig_SRV has a 4x2, so 20's would look fine.

·
Registered
514 Posts
There are chrome rims on ebay... they want too much (plus your stock rims) but they look nice. They won't look very nice in a year or two, though.

It's a choice between polished which are a b*tch to maintain, or chrome that will eventually chip, peel and flake, but are easy to clean and shine like a christmas penny.

I've chosen over the years to stick with neither. :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts