• Completely unhappy

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tried posting this in the Polls thread but couldn't.
Was wondering what percentage of Titan owners were completely happy with their Titans?
What percentage were better than average with their Titans?
What percentage were less than average happy with their Titans?
What percentage were unhappy with their Titans?

Thanks

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Completly happy over here. Bought mine after owning 2 silverados and one Sierra since 01, this is by far the most solid most powerfull truck ive had

·
Premium Member
3,301 Posts
I've always had faith in Nissan (owned 11 so far) and after two Frontier Crew Cabs bought my Titan and have ZERO regrets.

Clint

·
Banned
138 Posts
kinda big gap between 50 and 100 percent don't you think? so someone who is 55 percent happy shows up the same as someone who is 95. :huh:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Clint said:
I've always had faith in Nissan (owned 11 so far) and after two Frontier Crew Cabs bought my Titan and have ZERO regrets.

Clint
Likewise.

I have owned many Nissan trucks, X, Pathfinder, and Titan. Never had a SINGLE problem with any of them. I love Nissan trucks!

·
Registered
126 Posts
Completely happy here. Never owned a Nissan before, and after having the Titan I have no regrets.

Is it just me, or does this forum seems to have a negative vibe to it lately. Seems like a lot of discontent. I am a fairly new member, but some of the just arriving members or people thinking about a Titan purchase might be getting a bad impression of it from a number of these posts. I realize the people with no problems usually don;t have much to say, but it seems like most of the threads that are starting are negative. Just my observation....did I mention I LOVE my Titan!:D

·
Banned
138 Posts
i haven't had my titan long enough to know if it is going to be a good truck or not. but i do know it is up against some stiff competition. the previous two trucks i had, gmc and dodge, whee great trucks that gave me no problems worth mentioning. if the titan can be as reliable and trouble free as those two trucks were then it will be the best truck i ever had. if not, i will probably trade it for a dodge.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Love my Titan. It's been the best vehicle I have had. Had a Silverado and a Frontier before my Titan. Even though my Silverado holds many fond memories and I drove it till it died(350,000 miles), the Titan smokes it.

2006 with 22,000 miles on it, never been in the shop for any problems(other than the wireing recall). 100% happy :)

·
Registered
108 Posts
I'm really pleased with mine. It's everything I expected and more. I am kinda new in the experience though....just turned over 3,200 miles.

Edited to add: Stop buying Majestic Blue so mine can stay "rare":D

·
Super Moderator
159,635 Posts
I love the truck. Best truck I've had since I bought a 1983 1/2 Nissan King Cab 4x4. :) If I get the use out of this one like I did that one, I'll be pleased indeed.

·
Premium Member
73,356 Posts
i've noticed a bit of a negative vibe on here lately, but i keep in mind that people love to ***** instead of taking that effort and spinning it into something positive. i can understand frustrations with vehicle failures and asshole dealerships, but for every 1 of those there are at least 10 saticfied titan owners.

i purchased my roof racks off a guy that had a number of issues with his titan. he loved the truck and didn't want to sell it, but got sick of the dealership and recalls, understandabley so, he had one of the worse cases with rear failures and brake judder. when i went to pick em up i met his wife who loved my titan & color.. i just mentioned that help is available on sites like titantalk.com and that the new 08's will have the longer bed/cc option. i then mentioned that the armada is a sweet *** ride (she was in a durango) and was a little faster then the titan.... i wonder if they'll go back to nissan.

i love my titan everyday. sometimes when i'm dredding a family function, i just think about how i get to drive my titan there... then i feel much better :)

·
Premium Member
141,094 Posts
After Chevys and Fords, I can say 100 percent.
To quote somebody else on TT: "I love this truck."

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
HiggySTL said:
Completely happy here. Never owned a Nissan before, and after having the Titan I have no regrets.

Is it just me, or does this forum seems to have a negative vibe to it lately. Seems like a lot of discontent. I am a fairly new member, but some of the just arriving members or people thinking about a Titan purchase might be getting a bad impression of it from a number of these posts. I realize the people with no problems usually don;t have much to say, but it seems like most of the threads that are starting are negative. Just my observation....did I mention I LOVE my Titan!:D
I too have been considering a Titan, and I'm sure there are alot of happy owners, but I've noticed there seems to be a lot of negativity on the Titan.
I understand there are going to be occasional problems, that is normal, but I see quite a few of the same problems over and over. i.e. brake judder, rear axle differentials, lug nuts braking, brakes wearing out etc. Wouldn't you think Nissan would be able to get those corrected by now? I love what I've seen of the Titan, and may still buy one, but I am a little leery of the quality and the manufacturer suppot.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Quote:

I too have been considering a Titan, and I'm sure there are alot of happy owners, but I've noticed there seems to be a lot of negativity on the Titan.
I understand there are going to be occasional problems, that is normal, but I see quite a few of the same problems over and over. i.e. brake judder, rear axle differentials, lug nuts braking, brakes wearing out etc. Wouldn't you think Nissan would be able to get those corrected by now? I love what I've seen of the Titan, and may still buy one, but I am a little leery of the quality and the manufacturer suppot.

I've personally had no problems with mine 06 CC 4x4 BT, it has been a delight, no shop visits, I've owned a couple other Nissan products, no compaints! Give it a go, my 2 cents, all companies have minor issues, its reality, if you think your gonna by a different makers products you'll have some issues arise...I can't complain, i've had a great experience. Good luck!
Later

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Its kind of like asking a 25 year old how many divorces he has went through and then asking a 60 year old the same. There will always be a difference. Some one with 3000 miles and happy as hell but maybe some one with 70000 miles has had a few more problems. Sometimes you just have to walk a mile in that guys shoes before you call bs. Some may really be trolls but those guys are pretty easy to pick out of the crowd. The early model 04's had more problems than the 06 or 07 models , which is what you would expect. If you go back to the posts from 2004 and 2005 you might see a few problems that the new guys have not seen. Most here still like their Titan, just wish there would have been a few less problems.

·
Registered
85 Posts
i drive approx 63k miles a year---have owned 2 fords--1mazda--1nissan frontier--since 2000--the titan is by far the best truck---100%

1 - 20 of 34 Posts