Registered
7,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
photoshop by SD Titan

just added this pic. silver bumper center and i will do CF bumper end caps

·
Registered
2,673 Posts
Im with Peyton, or paint front bumper with some black gloss. OR just gloss over the bedliner..

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
agreed go with the black

·
Registered
111 Posts
Black easily. Fiber wrap would be the best though.
Hell, Just Bed liner that poo.

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
what about silver down the middle with CF bumper ends ? (im redoing my headlight mod as we speak. im blakin out around the reflectors to blend in more.

Reactions: jpac811

·
Registered
2,682 Posts
i say you do the silver (hood, grille, middle bumper) like you have but in the silver CF material i can get you and caps in the black CF material. i have the samples coming in this week.

·
Registered
795 Posts
2nd pic is the only one that looks good with the CF fenders...

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
im going to change my vote to the silver center, grill and hood with the CB end caps

·
Registered
103 Posts
I like the silver grille/center bumper with the CF ends and fenders. That would be tits

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Id like to see an option with silver bumper ends, silver grille, silver bumper. Just CF fenders.
let me see if i can get joe to hooker up

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
this is only the begining of a new direction for my T. so it'll be a while before the bietch is sittin pretty again. i'll update this thread with pics of everything i "try" on and get some feedback from my TT fam.

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
what about silver down the middle with CF bumper ends ? (im redoing my headlight mod as we speak. im blakin out around the reflectors to blend in more.

here's another angle...

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
I'd say all black

·
Registered
103 Posts
Im luvin that look. CF on the ends of course but I think its streamlined and balanced.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts