Nissan Titan Forum banner

Do you want to limit the size of signature photos?

• Yes, no photos except avitars

Votes: 24 27.0%
  • Yes, only small photos

Votes: 33 37.1%
  • No, I'm not bothered by large signature photos

Votes: 22 24.7%
  • I don't care

Votes: 10 11.2%
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes, I realize some just don't care about this, but obviously some do. I have to admit I find scrolling through HUGE pictures of your Titans to be annoying (mostly cuz mine won't be here until April and I'm JEALOUS!! :crying: ). Seriously, though - let's do the democracy thing and see what everyone wants.

Now, hopefully I won't screw up creating this poll...

HS

·
Registered
147 Posts
I love the pictures of the trucks, but not when I am trying to read.

It makes the forum "non-user friendly" when you have to scroll so far.

We have the pics section to see photos. At least limit the size to a thumbnail so people can expand it if they want to see it.

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
well so everyone knows im on dial up out in the boones and have no prob reading the posts and downloading pics but since everyone was pitching a fit i took my sig off. i hope that makes everyone happy :computern

·
Registered
109 Posts
I like the idea of keeping sigs at least page width so you don't have to scroll across the page to read someone's comments. The large pics. don't bother me but scrolling to read does.

·
Registered
109 Posts
My compliments to you Half Shovel for your 'suggestion' and to the members that willingly reduced or eliminated their signature pics. This forum is much faster and more enjoyable than it was!!!!!!!!! :)

·
Banned
2,155 Posts
hey the way i see it, it was an option for us to do, now because one or two people cry about the size of the photo, you make us feel guilty for having the signature photo, what's next? i am going to be sued for having a big photo as my signature? we have become a sue happy society because too many cry babies have to have their way, because if not you'll get sued. let's just take away everyone's rights. jeezuz christ what a waste of a thread, imho, but hey i've made the concession and taken mine off, just don't sue me!!! :soap:

·
Registered
33 Posts
Pics

Hey

Im on a dial up. Makes life slow going for the large pictures. I love lookin at the pictures, but I dont want to download them for every post you guys make. If you want to post Pics thats what the picture forum is for. Im not trying to rain on anybodies parade, but it does speed things up significantly for me and probably keeps the bandwidth expenses down for the forum host (saving money). Keep posting you pics in the pic forum and I'll keep checking them out there.

Thanks
:alien:

·
Premium Member
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Prometheus said:
hey the way i see it, it was an option for us to do, now because one or two people cry about the size of the photo, you make us feel guilty for having the signature photo, what's next? i am going to be sued for having a big photo as my signature? we have become a sue happy society because too many cry babies have to have their way, because if not you'll get sued. let's just take away everyone's rights. jeezuz christ what a waste of a thread, imho, but hey i've made the concession and taken mine off, just don't sue me!!! :soap:
Pormetheus - easy dude, we're just trying to make the TitanTalk experience as good as it can be for ALL (even those on slow dial-up). I don't think anyone is making a federal case out of it, just saying "hey, how 'bout a little constraint for our slower bandwidth brothers".

HS

1 - 9 of 9 Posts