What is the best color on the Titan?

• Total voters
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys (Gals):

Before I buy my Titan I thought I'd get the group's opinion regarding the best color on the Titan--thake the poll!!! This should be interesting. :)

·
Registered
147 Posts
Colors

Selection is limited here for the exact truck I want so I'll end up going with a different color than my top pick... but here's my order...

1. Black - of course
2. Canteen
3. Smoke
4. Sedona - wife hates it
5. Red Brawn
6. Deep Water
7. Silver
8. Copper
9. White. (Although I saw someone post a picture of the white, and it was really sharp.)

·
Registered
38 Posts
Copper

I like the copper, I used to be a die hard black vehicle owner but this copper color really stands out in the sun..plus living in the desert dust is always a huge problem on the black vehicles. It blends right in with the copper.

·
Registered
779 Posts
Smkoe

Smoke smokes :coolsmile

·
Registered
29 Posts
I just picked up my Galaxy Black King Cab Titan on Saturday. It was actually the showroom model and they had it looking as sharp as ever. During the short trip from the dealership to home I managed to pick up a decent amount of road salt so it's a little dirty now. The salt would have probably blended in best with Silver or Smoke. I wouldn't have chosen any other color though.

Silver looked great on the 350Z that I traded in for the Titan, but for me, Black was the way to go for the truck.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Bmosbacker, Have you decided yet if the Titan will fit your image and if so when can we hear your Titan experience?

I can't wait to see this guy get liberated!! :eek:ldschool

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Durocab:

Yes, I am liberated! :teethmast I haven't purchased yet because I am waiting for more bed covers to come out. When I do purchase it will be:

LE CrewCab, Smoke
Power Glass Sliding Sunroof
Big Tow (MAYBE)
Navigation System
Entertainment System
Splashguards
Utility Bed Package
Util-track Sliding Bed Divider
Floor Mats

Can't decide about the Big Tow. I doubt I'll be towing anything but I wonder if there are other advantages (stability, resale, etc.)

:cheers:

·
Registered
382 Posts
When i get my titan i wanted to get the smoke. I noticed that it is currently winning in the poll. I hope it isnt going to be hard to get that color being it looks like its the most popular color. :upsidedow

·
Registered
78 Posts
My List

What is the best color on the Titan?
OK, I have ordered Smoke but here is my list for BEST color.

1. Black (looks awesome but I will never own it as long as I have to take care of it myself. If I hit the lottery then I am ready for Black)
2. Smoke
3. Silver (I was very close to buying Silver)
4. Red Brawn (Could have been higher if I didn't already own a red car for 8 years.)
5. Deepwater (I really liked but my wife did not)
6. Canteen (looks much better in person than any of the lit)
7. Sedona
8. Copper (Never thought I would like it at all untill I saw one)
9. White (Very boring, sorry. Unfortunately white pickups tend to look like utility vehicles)

BTW All Nissan colors are pretty f**ing awesome)

:cheers:

·
Registered
24 Posts
Back in the Spring/Summer on Nissan's website they a Beige color. That was the color I was wanting but when I checked in late Nov./ early Dec. they had changed the color to cooper which ticked me off. I thought I would like cooper but saw a Titan 2 wks ago and just didn't like it. The only color I would choose is Silver. I've had white before and eventually will show dirt and want to stay away from dark colors. I have a Burgandy Pathfinder and it does show the dirt.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts