Nissan Titan Forum banner

What would you want to win at the Meet in Rockingham, NC

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
9,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I will be in the process of contacting some of our sponsors to see if they would be willing to cut me a deal on whatever gadgets you would like a chance to win at the Meet in Rockingham, NC in June, 2008.

Depending upon the interest and of course the gadget, it could be something you could win via a contest, or raffle, or just straight people's choice award!

Your ideas? Vote for as many as you wish.

Please note post-whores-reducing your count below 20k doesn't count. You're still in for cleaning our trucks Pre-Meet!:cheers:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
27,783 Posts
Who do you have as sponsors so far.
This might help with product selection.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
9,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bbomar said:
Who do you have as sponsors so far.
This might help with product selection.
Alas, IF I say who I am going to contact and who I've already contacted, it may get into an area I'd rather not go.

I'd rather let you all show them what your interest is and help persuade them to work with me!

I DID try to contact a few dealerships in NC and IF they are on the Forums, SHAME on them!:jester:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
27,783 Posts
HMMMM.............
Care to name any of the Dealers we would like to stay away from.........:rofl:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,373 Posts
OOOuuuccchhhh! :)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
9,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
bbomar said:
HMMMM.............
Care to name any of the Dealers we would like to stay away from.........:rofl:

How about I say this...

The minute I get a dealership who wants to give attendees some worthwhile freebies or discounts on services/parts, assume that everyone else in the arena was contacted and chose not to respond...:)
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
27,783 Posts
How nice of them!!!

I think a vivid showing of protest of those wonderful dealers might be in order!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
392 Posts
Kronos, it really frustrates me to hear this, and living in this area, dealing with this. Good luck, and please post the helpful ones!, cause I know they're rare.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
9,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Titan4mde said:
Kronos, it really frustrates me to hear this, and living in this area, dealing with this. Good luck, and please post the helpful ones!, cause I know they're rare.
I certainly will!

A few dealerships who have run/attended meets show that they care about their customers and business.

Trying to find them is a sometimes the challenge but once found in NC, I hope to send them good business!:cheers:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,373 Posts
I still need those Autometer Digital Gauges... :)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
9,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
TitanBlue said:
I still need those Autometer Digital Gauges... :)
Noted! Just curious as to what you plan on monitoring with them...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14,534 Posts
I would like a Westin Bullbar or a CAI:teethmast
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,373 Posts
Kronos1965 said:
Noted! Just curious as to what you plan on monitoring with them...
Voltage, Amperage, Ambient Temperature.

I was surprised to see a digital Ammeter available, that is rare. I'm thinking it was the Autometer Cobalt Digital line. I have it saved in my wish basket at JEGS. This type may appeal to lots of guys who bought the pillar mounts.

Christmas is coming, I'll see what Santa does. I want to have them installed, long before the meet. :)

ecmeyla, I just replied to a PM for my T&H Bullbar. If it doesn't sell, you might be interested. It is a single tube and wraps like the Westin, but does not have a skidplate. It is stainless steel, with black finish.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
92,554 Posts
I'd be interested in something performance. I have a CAI now, so an exhaust or tune would be nice. Either the Osiris tune..... or the Nismo aftercat system. It sounds tight and not "blappy" like some. I'd settle for the Borla system as well. But I'd never turn down a JBA Evol! :D
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
9,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Blackbeauty said:
I'd be interested in something performance. I have a CAI now, so an exhaust or tune would be nice. Either the Osiris tune..... or the Nismo aftercat system. It sounds tight and not "blappy" like some. I'd settle for the Borla system as well. But I'd never turn down a JBA Evol! :D
The technical term you used to describe noise is "blappy"?:huh:

And after you get the desired system or tune, your truck will make what sound? :jester:

Are you sure the "blappy" wasn't the product of some food or alcohol expellant INSIDE the truck?:upsidedow
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
92,554 Posts
Kronos1965 said:
The technical term you used to describe noise is "blappy"?:huh:

And after you get the desired system or tune, your truck will make what sound? :jester:

Are you sure the "blappy" wasn't the product of some food or alcohol expellant INSIDE the truck?:upsidedow
Well, a little Taco Bell for lunch and I don't need an exhaust! I need a gasmask!!!! I just like the "tuned" sound of the Borla and Nismo. They sound smooth and like a musclecar....not just like a fancy glasspack with all the raspy backrap.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
27,783 Posts
OK, I will supply a gently used, and still very usable Non-sliding Bed Extender, including all hardware (brackets included)!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
591 Posts
Bullbar! :cowtongue
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
27,783 Posts
niceun said:
Bullbar! :cowtongue
Sorry, R

I can only supply a Bed Extender!! LOL

And, I'm not giving up my BullBar!! LOL
 
1 - 20 of 40 Posts
Top