Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an 04 Titan LE with a CST 4" spindle lift, Radflo front coilovers, bilstien rear shocks, fabtech 4" rear blocks and u bolts. Anyway every time i make a slow hard right or left turn like backing out of a parking space i get a popping/ creeking sound coming from the front end. When i got it aligned a couple weeks ago the guy told me its the tie rod end bracket or something like that. I took it to the dealer yesterday and they said there was nothing wrong with it ????????. Doesn't seem like that could be right.They said they checked the rack and pinion set and theres nothing wrong no play in it. Popping usually means somethings wrong. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Dave

·
Registered
375 Posts
I have 2 noises with mine (CST spindles & Radflo 2.0's)
1st noise when going left too right or vs. is Spindle hitting lower control arm ( normal - steering stops )
2nd noise I have from Radflo's front end over bumps..

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Does it make a pop sound when you turn left or right hard?

·
Registered
375 Posts
Titan450 said:
Does it make a pop sound when you turn left or right hard?
Yes i does.. When your pulling in or out of a parking spot..

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Damn i wonder what it could be? It's got me dumb founded

·
Registered
375 Posts
Titan450 said:
Damn i wonder what it could be? It's got me dumb founded
I shaved down where my spindle hits my lower control arm - went away & then came right back..so i'll just live with it..

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i might have to too its just really embarrassing and doesn't sound right

·
Registered
375 Posts
Titan450 said:
i might have to too its just really embarrassing and doesn't sound right
If you bought it from PRG you could just call Greg & ask..

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
tazstitan said:
I shaved down where my spindle hits my lower control arm - went away & then came right back..so i'll just live with it..
Tried calling greg..... Just went out and looked at the bottom a-arm and theres a dent in it from where the spindle is hitting it. Thanks for the info.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Titan450 said:
Tried calling greg..... Just went out and looked at the bottom a-arm and theres a dent in it from where the spindle is hitting it. Thanks for the info.
No Problem..
You should have joined us last weekend at Mission Bay..
You could have seen Greg & another titan with his new Mid-travel Kit..

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
was it a sick set up? i haven't been on here in a long time. whens the next meet you know?

·
Registered
375 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Cool thanks alot. I'll be moving up north by fresno next week so hopefully theres some up there.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts