Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i hear a popping noise under dash when i switch from defrost to floor or any one of them, also my the light on the control nob that tells you ur ac is on also is on every time i start truck , i have to always look to make sure i shut it off any ideas what it coild be

·
Registered
792 Posts
the popping is probably just the floor vents opening up...as far as the a/c light im not sure... maybe its a setting for the defrost or something.

·
Registered
928 Posts
I've been meaning to post this. when I switch from my defrost to any vent the AC turns on also. Anybody else have this? It easy enought that I just turn it off. but this happens even when the heater is on, which right now is the case.

·
Registered
542 Posts
I've been meaning to post this. when I switch from my defrost to any vent the AC turns on also. Anybody else have this? It easy enought that I just turn it off. but this happens even when the heater is on, which right now is the case.
Are you sure the AC is not turning on when you spin over to the defrost or heater/defrost? It's meant to do that, if that's what is happening.

·
Registered
928 Posts
I always turn off the heater when i leave the truck. when I turn it on i proceed to hit the defrost botton and move it 90 degrees and desired air speed. Once the windsheild is clear I set it for defrost/floor at that point or any other combination the AC turns on or that is what appears on the display until i hit the AC off. I will take pictures this evening.

·
Registered
928 Posts
First image is with defrost on..

Second image is after I set it to floor and defrost/or other area.
note the ac powers on text, what gives there?

Attachments

·
Registered
542 Posts
First image is with defrost on..

Second image is after I set it to floor and defrost/or other area.
note the ac powers on text, what gives there?
Oh sorry, didn't know you had the auto climate control system.

I have no idea, I don't have that.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts