Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had Goodyear realign my 06 4x4 after I had installed Prg's mini lift, cam bolts, and 22in rims. Told me afterward they were'nt able to get it within spec's , but it was pretty close. This was about four thousand miles ago, and now I can easily see some significant outside edge tire wear. Took it back to Goodyear and they said the camber was maxed out and could not be adjusted any more to reduce the posive camber. Has anyone had similar issues with this setup? Any suggestions? (the dealer I went to had the latest Bear machine set up to handle 22in rims.)

·
Registered
686 Posts
Do you have the adjustable cams, or the centered, non-adjustables that came stock on most 06's?

·
Premium Member
17,446 Posts
Brundy said:
Do you have the adjustable cams, or the centered, non-adjustables that came stock on most 06's?
From reading his post look like he has added the cam bolts. I can't say I have heard of anyone with this problem, not to say it's not out there. Just don't remember anyone posting about it.

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
i got the leveling kit and didn't have any problems with camber and i didn't get the adjustable cam bolts installed.

·
Registered
686 Posts
After being a mechanic for enough years, I felt it was cheap insurance to install them when I did my leveling kit. Turns out that it would not have been in specs w/out them. No manf. can make ALL of their product exactly the same. That's why the term "in specs" was invented. Some trucks need them, some don't.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
This was done after I had the adjustable cam bolts installed . Where are you Greg? (Prg) I tried to hook up with you at the Jersey Meet, but you were jammed up with a lot of questions from other dudes.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts