Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i have a 2007 titan 4x4 se .....please people!!! dont tell me i dont have posi on that bad boy! one wheel burnouts are just not as fun!:crying:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,586 Posts
i dont understand what are u asking....if you have it?? sorry but answer is no. get the detroit trutrak locker its sweet. favorite thing i put on my truck
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,484 Posts
itsmeboston said:
ok i have a 2007 titan 4x4 se .....please people!!! dont tell me i dont have posi on that bad boy! one wheel burnouts are just not as fun!:crying:
sho' aint... can't figga 8 a one wheel drive truck
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
6,099 Posts
Leadsled124 said:
i dont understand what are u asking....if you have it?? sorry but answer is no. get the detroit trutrak locker its sweet.
Agreed. But just a note, the True Trac is not a locker, but a limited slip.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,586 Posts
Sammy Sandbag said:
Agreed. But just a note, the True Trac is not a locker, but a limited slip.

correct! but as close to a locker as you would ever want in a street driven truck. My factory locker in my silverado was not nearly as good as this one
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,373 Posts
I promise I will nottell you that you don't have a Positrac. I will tell you Positraction is not made for Titans, and I LOVE MY DETROIT TRUETRAC LSD! :)

The Posi uses clutches, the TrueTrac does not, both sort of do about the same thing. But I promise I won't tell you you don't have one....
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,842 Posts
Look at all the rubber you're saving on the other tire. :jester:

Clint
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
20 Posts
Leadsled124 said:
correct! but as close to a locker as you would ever want in a street driven truck. My factory locker in my silverado was not nearly as good as this one
He has a 4x4 and I'd take the factory locker in the Silverado over the Nissan E-Locker and most definitely the True-Trac LS any day of the week.
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Top