Supporting Vendor (Gold)
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Supporting Vendor (Gold)
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LandShark said:
I have the S60 and love them, couldn't imagine how these sound.

Nice price!
They are one of the best comp sets i have heard in years. Midbass is unreal.

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
tech12volt said:
I can get a small break on Boston pro 60 if i order a case of 6 .

I could sell these for 350 plus shipping.

Here is what they sell for at crutchfield.
http://www.crutchfield.com/S-EZ9bFBRnlk5/App/Product/Item/Main.aspx?I=065PRO60

My company Taylors audio and Crutchfield are the only two authorized to sell these on the internet. So nobody elses price compare.

Let me know guys .
WOW James thats a crazy price!

I'm sure everyone will appreciate the prices but dont keep selling yourself so short, we'd like to see you be able to stay around for a while. I'm sure that if you dont make any money on these the wife will tell you to find a new forum to spend your time on!!! :)

I have heard these as well and they do sound great. And for this price you really cant go wrong!!!

:cheers:

·
Premium Member
92,375 Posts
Definitely interested. Bad time of year, though... $$$$$ wise. I have to check on my budget later. Maybe I can put some junk up on eBay.... Hmmmm.. lemme see... what useless crap do I have around the house that I can get rid of? Anybody know what an 11 year old and a 12 year old go for these days? :dunno:

·
Registered
34,397 Posts
Well.................hell.............guess I am blind!!! I couldn't find it this morning!!! Guess it was a free bump?!?! :lol:

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
Blackbeauty said:
Definitely interested. Bad time of year, though... $$$$$ wise. I have to check on my budget later. Maybe I can put some junk up on eBay.... Hmmmm.. lemme see... what useless crap do I have around the house that I can get rid of? Anybody know what an 11 year old and a 12 year old go for these days? :dunno:
Too bad you dont still have your manhood you could sell that since you seem to get by without it! :jester:

·
Premium Member
92,375 Posts
Just goes to show... you can learn a LOT from this site! :lol:

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
Blackbeauty said:
Just goes to show... you can learn a LOT from this site! :lol:
HAHA DON'T I KNOW IT!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts