Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i built a 12 inch enclosure for a king cab today. but i do not know how it will fit yet. My customer should have it in a few days and i will know for sure here are some pics.I will update you guys when i know.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
hmmm id like to see the fit as well. i have 2 older 12" Vegas in perfect condition sitten here, but didnt know if it would be a waste to stuff into my king cab. Have you done any aftermarket boxes to fit under the passenger and driver seats?? mine has the weak fosgate sub under there and eventually probably make somthing work with the pioneer D3. Will a 10" work under the seats? (i have the electric seats on the LE btw)

·
Premium Member
2,981 Posts
tech12volt said:
Well i built a 12 inch enclosure for a king cab today. but i do not know how it will fit yet. My customer should have it in a few days and i will know for sure here are some pics.I will update you guys when i know.
Fukcin sweet. Airspace???

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
Nice James,

Looks like you gained a lot of deck space by putting the back at an angle.

·
Registered
404 Posts
James I Got Excited!! Haaa

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
OHH GREAT.... next will be seeing the rhino lining being applied!

·
Registered
4,587 Posts
tech12volt said:

man thats kewl... I wish I could get some 12" W3's in mine... wish I had the cash for that too...lol

·
Premium Member
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
t22a80 said:
Nice James,

Looks like you gained a lot of deck space by putting the back at an angle.

This is what i was telling P diz . Whn i saw this finished it reminded of a prefab box . It was so perfect like a cnc machine had cut it out. I am not really sure why i feel it looks like a prefab. But it does.

·
Premium Member
2,981 Posts
Because it was built in a sweat shop just like all the other prefab enclosures except yours was completed by your own kids.

·
Premium Member
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
TexasTitan04 said:
I was also wondering how much air space.
Airspace is close to ,62 per driver.

·
Premium Member
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
pi3yeargrad said:
just wondering why u dont angle the other boxes like mine? Is there a reason to do it or to not do it?
you do not gain enough for the trouble.

·
Registered
3,363 Posts
I like the angle idea, even my probox does that. :p

·
Premium Member
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Justintoxicated said:
I like the angle idea, even my probox does that. :p
Now i know why i didnt do it. Just kidding justin glad to see you back bro. We missed you bro. Honestly its been boring without you

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have 2 12" w3's in my king cab with a custom box. I can tell you keep the seats up in the back. If you dont it dosent sound good at all. Also be careful the rearview mirror comes off easily. I ended up keeping the screw loose on it. But I can tell you it is loud and fun. Hope you enjoy.

·
Premium Member
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
scottka said:
I have 2 12" w3's in my king cab with a custom box. I can tell you keep the seats up in the back. If you dont it dosent sound good at all. Also be careful the rearview mirror comes off easily. I ended up keeping the screw loose on it. But I can tell you it is loud and fun. Hope you enjoy.
yeah i am a custom installer and sub box builder. ANd a sponsor on thios site. if you have to keep the seats up. the box is to close to the seat

·
Registered
452 Posts
Any word on how this box worked out? I'm thinking of throwing a single sub under my back seat. I was thinking of a 10 but I have a Memphis MClass 12 already from my old truck that I was wondering if it would fit back there.

·
Premium Member
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
juscuzram said:
Any word on how this box worked out? I'm thinking of throwing a single sub under my back seat. I was thinking of a 10 but I have a Memphis MClass 12 already from my old truck that I was wondering if it would fit back there.
They say it fit great. I did not see it in the truck. But if I measured right or I should say if pdizzle measured right it should fit perfectly. I have built one more since this one and no complaints from them either.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts