Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys I talked to a rep at 1-800-nissan1 today.Here's what she told me...I was told they definitely have a fix now.I told her what dealer I would take the truck to,she said she would contact dealer and direct tech to call Nissan's tech assist. to order part needed(she did not say which part was at fault and I forgot to ask) and when they recieved the part I would be contacted.I will post results later.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I also called 1-800-Nissan-1 today about my radio problem. They told me that they needed to do something with the Body Control Module. I guess I'll call the dealer and have them look into it.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
update on radio problem

Had my Titan at the dealer Friday per Nissan rep. I was told the dealer must get a Fix# and I would be notified when fix is available.I called Nissan customer rep. back and explained the dealer told me they would not notify me and that I would have to keep in touch with them.Nissan rep told me they would contact me or I could log onto www.nissantechinfo.com as a consumer and get TSB info as it was available.So i'll just sit back and wait I guess like all of us have to!Also the Nissan rep did say that a fix was very close to happening.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts