Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just seeing if anyone has a set of front rancho coils for sale sitting around. Sorta determining by price whether or not i want to go this route, so that why the "possibly" is in the title.

*edit* by coils i really meant the whole assembly, just to clear things up.

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
spoonman said:
Just seeing if anyone has a set of front rancho coils for sale sitting around. Sorta determining by price whether or not i want to go this route, so that why the "possibly" is in the title.
Check with Greg at PRG. In fact if you look at the Suspension thread you will see some cool news from Greg regarding front shocks.

·
Registered
902 Posts
i have a set with 15k miles on it. i'd rather sell it as an entire shock, coil, assembly package. $30 plus shipping. It's just taking up space.

·
Registered
9,528 Posts
The stock ranchos kinda suck... although 30 bucks (see above) aint bad.

I'd be much more tempted to go with the bilsteins that greg is offering.... don't even need a compressor.

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hey f00dstamps, any idea of price for shipping to 92003?
As for the bilsteins i would probably go for those but i dont have any more for em. I need to get a job since school is going to be over soon.

·
Registered
902 Posts
spoonman said:
hey f00dstamps, any idea of price for shipping to 92003?
As for the bilsteins i would probably go for those but i dont have any more for em. I need to get a job since school is going to be over soon.
spoonman,

I am estimating that the package is going to weigh 20 lbs and UPS Ground shipping for that would cost $21.59. It would cost $28.92 if it was a 30 lb package. I'm not sure how much it weighs but I would only charge you the true shipping cost whatever that may be.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts