Nissan Titan Forum banner

6801 - 6806 of 6806 Posts

·
Registered
2020 NISSAN TITAN PRO 4X
11 Posts
I'm not really liking the new design of the headlights the daytime running lights make them look like every other vehicle out there. The 2019 had more iconic daytime running lights. I notice you have a pro4x peel the stickers off the bed it makes the truck look so much cleaner you still have a badge on your tailgate so people know what it is. I got a 2019 pro4x I did it to mine but then again mine is Moab sunset metallic which is only available in pro4x model on truck color. Wana improve anything with simple plug and play look into getting a pedal commander it will improve throttle and take off greatly.
I mainly got the 2020 for the new powertrain. I like the headlights, especially at night, and love the new lava red/black badging and tailgate appliqué. I had never considered Nissan but was in the market for a new truck. I test drove everything and knew I was going with the Titan. The Ram and Titan, imo, have the most comfortable ride of any truck on the market! To me when you see the Titan, no matter the year, they really catch your eye.

6801 - 6806 of 6806 Posts