·
Registered
1,659 Posts

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Curious is yours an 08 or 08.5? I had an 08.5 and traded it like an idiot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
you know i have no idea lol. how can i tell? yeah, you should've kept it. i get compliments and that fact that it's LWB!

Reactions: noel55

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
you know i have no idea lol. how can i tell? yeah, you should've kept it. i get compliments and that fact that it's LWB!
I think 08.5 where built after May 2008. I know the XE’s went back to a colored bumper and a package on the SE was either added or changed. I couldn’t find any info if the VIN had anything in it to point it out. Of course punching the VIN in some website should tell you if your registration card doesn’t. I remember dealers mislabeling them on used lots either as 08’s or 09’s

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
By the way I like what you did with your truck it looks great. A real shame they stopped making the long bed. Here is a pic of my old one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
71 Posts
This is our 2020 Titan SV 4x4... we've had it for 4 days. Traded in our '05 Titan XE that we bought 15 years ago to the day we bought our new one. So far, we are loving it!

·
Registered
72 Posts

Hood, fenders, grille and headlights all finally installed and passed inspection. Truck is officially on the road again but I still have a long list of little things I’m working on. Last night I repainted the tow hitch and spray painted the exhaust tip with high temperature BBQ paint so it’s nice and black like the rest of the truck. Did a deep clean of the interior and leather seats. Hopefully I’ll get to wash and clay bar the exterior this weekend if it doesn’t rain.

·
Registered
2012 SL, Texas Edition, Big Tow, Blizzard white, Tastefully modded (in my own expert opinion, lol)!
322 Posts
View attachment 545597 View attachment 545598

Hood, fenders, grille and headlights all finally installed and passed inspection. Truck is officially on the road again but I still have a long list of little things I’m working on. Last night I repainted the tow hitch and spray painted the exhaust tip with high temperature BBQ paint so it’s nice and black like the rest of the truck. Did a deep clean of the interior and leather seats. Hopefully I’ll get to wash and clay bar the exterior this weekend if it doesn’t rain.
It looks like a truck again! Great work!

·
Registered
1,659 Posts

6821 - 6840 of 6959 Posts