Nissan Titan Forum banner

7021 - 7040 of 7052 Posts

·
Premium Member
191 Posts
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nice truck but here is what I don't understand why do the majority of people who lift there trucks not go the extra mile and do a winch bumper. They put on nice d shackles like there ok being pulled out if they get stuck but don't wana be the ones who actually pull people out.

·
Registered
2021 Titan Pro4x
142 Posts
Nice truck but here is what I don't understand why do the majority of people who lift there trucks not go the extra mile and do a winch bumper. They put on nice d shackles like there ok being pulled out if they get stuck but don't wana be the ones who actually pull people out.
I believe it comes down to 💵💰💵💰

·
Premium Member
191 Posts
I believe it comes down to 💵💰💵💰
Really because you got the money to lift the truck and put bigger tires and rims on it. And let's not forget the amp research retractable side steps so all that's not cheap so it would look better with a winch bumper and a winch.

·
Registered
2021 Titan Pro4x
142 Posts
Really because you got the money to lift the truck and put bigger tires and rims on it. And let's not forget the amp research retractable side steps so all that's not cheap so it would look better with a winch bumper and a winch.
Most of these lifted trucks only see off-roading when the tires slips off the driveway. Ive taken my truck to a lot of places off the beaten path, with no issues or concerns to warrant the expense of a bumper/winch combo, then again I haven’t see to many mud pits....

·
Registered
188 Posts
Most of these lifted trucks only see off-roading when the tires slips off the driveway. Ive taken my truck to a lot of places off the beaten path, with no issues or concerns to warrant the expense of a bumper/winch combo, then again I haven’t see to many mud pits....
I lifted my truck to get around my jobsites. It is especially handy during rainy season.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Thanks! But I don't need a winch and huge steel bumper right now...

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
95 Posts
Again, appreciate the compliment!

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
191 Posts
I have dual winch front and back I have a winch front bumper and a winch that goes in the receiver hitch I'm more of the person that is willing to help those who get stuck I carry dual jacks too when I go out 4 wheeling.

·
Registered
2021 Titan Pro 4x CC Super Black
12 Posts
B88235FD-588E-4C17-8A21-0075FD2A6EC2.jpeg

Took my 2021 P4X for a ride up to camp. I love this truck. Hauls everything I need to build this home away from home. No need to change a thing truck goes everywhere I want to take it. Maybe in a couple of years after a few scratches it will be time to rip off the running boards and replace with rock sliders but at $60 K hard to do too much rock climbing right away.

·
Registered
271 Posts

7021 - 7040 of 7052 Posts