Nissan Titan Forum banner
7061 - 7080 of 7090 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
That's funny! This is my first Titan! You know I don't want to rip on Nissan, especially since I own one. Buy a three inch lift on my other truck and I'm running 305's and a 34"+ tire without a pinch weld mod. And what's with this hesitation when you hit the gas at a complete stop. Is it Nissan's auto stop option? Oh well LOL!

·
Registered
439 Posts
Finally got a bath. Love tire shine on the Maxima, not so much on the truck, but found some I wanted to try on the Titan and it turned out really well and did not sling at all. If you look in the distance, the Silver Dodge is a SRT-10.

·
Registered
2017 texas titan 4x4
3,673 Posts
we need a thumbs down symbol. that's a bummer to look at /\

my buddy ron hit someone with his titan and it messed up the front pretty bad. he said he was in stop and go and the car in front of him gave it gas, so he did but the car immediately hit the brakes and his reflexes weren't as good so he smacked the back of their car. he had to get new fenders, bumper, hood, and one headlight since it cracked it. i guess the back is heavier since its pulling and carrying stuff and the front needs to be made to collapse.

hopefully yours is fixed up fairly quickly

·
Registered
2012 SL, Texas Edition, Big Tow, Blizzard white, Tastefully modded (in my own expert opinion, lol)!
655 Posts
Hopefully, I'll be able to post a pic of the repaired truck very soon!

Yeah, the back of a truck is just a big ol' reinforced box. The front is where they build in all the crumple zones. Both times I've been rear-ended, in my F150 and my Titan, my truck didn't look all that bad, but the vehicle that hit me looked awful.

·
Registered
2019 Titan SV Crew Cab Midnight
73 Posts
Went in to have diner, came out and saw this Pro-4x parked right next to me. Why is it so awesome when I see another Titan? Feels like Avengers Assembling

·
Registered
2020 Cardinal Red PR
146 Posts

Literally just got 'er home today after traveling to Georgia! We got to know each other well on the 5.5 hour drive home :D

7061 - 7080 of 7090 Posts