Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you have any titan parts or anything you would want to trade for titan parts. Then feel free to post them here. This thread will increase our chances to drive and meet up for parts instead having to get them shipped since they would be used parts or like new.

·
Registered
118 Posts
I have a hard bed cover, black in color. Looking to trade for a rolling or flip type. I'm jusy,tired of not being able to put much of anything in the bed of my truck.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I have a brand new Supreme Suspensions 3''/1'' leveling kit I'm pretty sure it fits both 2wd and 4wd. 2005-2013
Cost 170$ new. Make an offer or trade.

Attachments

·
Registered
30 Posts
West Phoenix - I have a set of stock spindles and rear shocks from an '07 2wd. Been sitting in my garage collecting dust. Are these worth anything or should I just dump em?

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
All my Nissan Titan Upgrades and Goodies are now for sale. Traded in my Titan on Saturday. Will consider trades for Tundra Mods and parts. Location is Sinton Texas. I will ship anywhere you like if you pay actua shipping or meet within reasonable distance.

UPREV Cable - Cable ONLY CHEAP! - eBay Auction # 262301932723
You will need license and tune.
I highly recommend Joe (Seymore at Cajun Tuning) a Titantalk Vender - he does awesome work.

OEM Nissan Titan Seat belt extender $30

25 foot roll of USA Made High Temp Transmission line for Nissan Titan $20
Good for replacing weak or leaking lines or adding external cooler and doing radiator bypass.

2010 Nissan Titan Intake Manifold - 18K Miles - $380
I will throw in a new set of intake manifold gaskets. Never made it onto my truck.

OEM Nissan Titan Bed Divider (complete with brackets) $150

OEM Nissan Titan Bed Extender (complete with brackets) $125.

OEM Nissan Titan Hold down cleats (4) Rail end stops (4) SOLD
Will include a bunch of Misc Utilitrac chanel clamps - bots - washers of you want them too.

Drivers side Headlight - ANZO Black Projector headlight $80
Almost brand new - complete with bulbs and ballast

Set of 4 Black OEM Nissan Titan Mud flaps $40

1 - 6 of 6 Posts