Nissan Titan Forum banner

721 - 735 of 735 Posts

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Went out chasing those April southern California blufin and got lucky! Went 1 for 1 on the bluefin and 3-5 for yellowtail not a bad trip by any means.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
837 Posts
Looks like this thread has stalled out.

Hopefully Ill be pulling in some fish from the surf soon. Went 2 trips so far this spring and nothing worth keeping so far.

·
Registered
8,173 Posts
Trip to Madison river in Montana for a week of fly fishing coming up in 5 weeks...

·
Premium Member
19,240 Posts
I fly fish for fun, but spin cast to actually catch something. I was in Wyoming the last few days with a group of friends. This was a keeper 20" Trout.

Attachments

·
Registered
837 Posts
A couple from the surf.

Attachments

·
Registered
11 Posts
now this is my kind of thread, most of the fishing i do is from my kayak in lakes and rivers around the pittsburgh area.

here are a couple pics from the last 2 months fishing, 18" smallie on a creek, 17" lmb on Lake Arthur, and took my nephew fishing on the yak at Raccoon Creek State Park and he had a blast catching bluegill

Attachments

·
Registered
27 Posts
I don't think I ever posted my catches on this thread. I live 2 minutes away from the James River in VA, home of some of the best trophy catfishing in the country. I sold my boat a few years ago, but had some great catches before doing so. Citation blue catfish size here is 30lbs. My biggest was 62, biggest caught on my boat was 64.

Here are some of my biggest blues...

Attachments

·
Registered
54 Posts
Nice fish! Here are a couple of mine. First is a citation 42” Striped Bass on the Chesapeake Bay. The second is my son holding a 10lb “bucket mouth” large mouth bass I caught locally here in a farmer’s 5 acre pond.

Attachments

·
Registered
588 Posts
Fish4-27-2019.jpg

·
Registered
348 Posts
Personal best King Salmon. Caught Last week on Lake Michigan. Wisconsin side. 28.5 Lbs

721 - 735 of 735 Posts