Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 241 Posts

·
Read Only
2,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Keep it simple:

One picture when you first got it and one picture of its current setup.

I'll start.

·
Registered
869 Posts

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Here's mine before/after
Before: Chrome SE
After:Murdered out

Attachments

·
Registered
53 Posts
filling it up on way home from dealer

up to date photo

Attachments

·
Registered
87 Posts
Ok, I may not be the sharpest tack in the box. But, If all the before pictures are of Stock Titans, why do you need to post them? I would much rather see more pictures of the after effect.

·
Read Only
2,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
True but some buy their trucks lowered, lifted, this color, that color and then completely change their look. It's still nice to see progression. Plus, you're still seeing the " after effect" right?

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
I like the fill up, $2.61 per gallon.

·
Premium Member
1,807 Posts
Oh wow. The differences are incredible on some.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Hey lebrun186, I want to know why YOU had to fill it up on the way home from the dealer!?? All new trucks should come with a full tank of gas especially when buying from a dealer! :)

Reactions: JDos1

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
Hey lebrun186, I want to know why YOU had to fill it up on the way home from the dealer!?? All new trucks should come with a full tank of gas especially when buying from a dealer! :)
Used car dealers don't anymore. They only give you half of a tank. Unless their vehicle runs out of gas on the test drive like what happened to me when I test drove an Xterra :bangit: I told the sales man I could hear the fuel pump groaning, but in typical sales man fashion he denied hearing anything and insisted that I get on the highway. I declined and headed back to the dealership. After an hour and waiting for Phoenix PD to make a traffic break, the sales guy finally pushed the Xterra back to dealership.

Sorry, OP!

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
my T is goin through a transition. i'll be back in a couple days.

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
Reactions: ostaF and 25370

·
Registered
5,522 Posts
Here it is in nov of 08' vs 2011:)

Attachments

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
Before:

After:

But according to this other guy, I don't know much about trucks.

·
Registered
14,135 Posts
^^^Fresh!!!

WTF whats with the hater on lifted titans? 1. Its useful offroading with 35's. 2. It looks nice. 3. You do it cause you can. or 4. Its just fun. It doesnt mean you are insecure about yourself and need to lift your truck. hahah and a small daily driver suv with a bed? Ya your right, our denali with the big azz motor can tow as well as my 06 titan did....NOT.

·
Registered
1,583 Posts

to

pic doesnt include coil overs :( but they are on :)

·
Registered
14,135 Posts
I dont have any stock pics but here is one from Google. and than the most recent before I took off the bumper and traded it in. BTW I am very very very much so straight. Was straight when I was 17 too.

Attachments

·
Registered
448 Posts
November 07, new but with tinted windows.

DSC01881.JPG

Now!

Lifted #9.jpg

1 - 20 of 241 Posts