Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When ever i hit a pot hole or any irregular bump in the road I get a lot of feed back (shaking) in the steering wheel. Has anyone else had these problems and what did you do to correct it?. Thanks, Bruce

·
Premium Member
31,154 Posts
I made sure that i dodged them next time !!!!!!!! LOL

J/K though........

Might want to have the front end checked by a professional...

Never had that happen to me...

Good luck...

·
Registered
301 Posts
I noticed it but not in the steering wheel but more of like a bed shake- mine is Long wheel base, so I think its just the length. Before I had Regular cab F150 (Standard Bed) it did the same too.
Or avoid them- that's what I do.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Give us more details: stock suspension, mileage etc...

·
Registered
248 Posts
big bruce said:
Everything is original, 32000 miles. Steering wheel shake from left to right or visa versa. Thanks
Hmmm...Seems odd to me. Have you had it checked? Still under warranty right? I wouldn't think anything is worn with just 32,000 miles. Any visible signs of damage? Has this always been an issue or something new?

I will say that the Titan is known to be "flexi" over the rough stuff, one of the "CONS" pointed out by Car & Driver" after their test of a '07 CC 4X4. I also agree as I owned a '05 Ranger prior to buying my Titan & the Ranger seemed to be tighter. I can certainly feel the flex in my '07 KC but it's in the seat not so much the steering wheel.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Yeah,

I kinda get the same thing. I also have about 32000 on my bone stock LE CC. When I hit pot holes or rough portions of the road, everything just kinda shakes around like the suspension is loose or something. It's similar to my pathfinder that has 225,000 miles on it. I was wondering myself if this is normal or if I should have a tighter ride.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts