Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have suggestions for powder coaters in or around the Cleveland-Youngstown area?
I want to make my rims black, recommendations are always better than guessing.

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was hoping to get one that someone had a positive past experience with...

·
Registered
196 Posts
hi,
if you can hold out for a month or two ,i am opening a powder coating bes. i have been doing parts in the area for some people.
the powder coat is only as good as the prep if you do not prep the piece right the powder will not adheair to the piece.
if not good luck,i am located in baltimore.

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I decided on a local place and dropped them off on Monday. I will post pics when they get back.

Sorry man, MD is a helluva drive, and shipping is $60 each way.

·
Registered
101 Posts
grnTitan04 did you get any pricing? i know a guy in my area who does all 4 wheels for $150 as long as no sand blasting is involved. shame your not any closer, good luck to you. post pics please when there done

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Shhhhhhhoooooooooooottttttt....

I got them for $70/. That isn't all that bad when I was quoted as high as $165. There was no sandblasting, but plenty of chemical stripping. Is that included in the $150?

There is a pic in my sig now.
:cheers:

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Here is another...

Attachments

·
Registered
101 Posts
grnTitan04 said:
Shhhhhhhoooooooooooottttttt....

I got them for $70/. That isn't all that bad when I was quoted as high as $165. There was no sandblasting, but plenty of chemical stripping. Is that included in the $150?

There is a pic in my sig now.
:cheers:
i wanna say yes that does include the stripping. a buddy of mine just had 2 painted Z28 wheels and 2 chrome Z28 wheels powdercoated black, he charged him $200 for all of em... did a nice job to.

your wheels look GREAT, id love to have a set like that for my red silverado in the 5 spoke but 6 spoke looks just as good. thanks for posting the pic

1 - 9 of 9 Posts