Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My power steering appears to have a seep either from the reservoir or from the hose off the front. I just top it off every few months but wondering if anybody else has the issue and how they fixed it? It looks like every line on my Ford 5.8 so chalking this up as normal lol. 2013 with 120k miles. It's been seeping since 75k tho. Doesn't appear to be getting any worse. Added some Lucas power steering treatment a while ago and I think it stopped it. Haven't had to add any more fluid in quite a while now. Just wondering if anything is prone to failure and if there's a recommended upgrade to prevent future seepage?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
17,239 Posts
The high pressure ps hose is known to be leak prone. I think it might be caused by differential thermal expansion cycles between the rubber hose and the swaged metal fitting. Sunsong 3403666 is the least expensive complete high & low hose assembly that fits my 2004.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The high pressure ps hose is known to be leak prone. I think it might be caused by differential thermal expansion cycles between the rubber hose and the swaged metal fitting. Sunsong 3403666 is the least expensive complete high & low hose assembly that fits my 2004.
Thanks I'll check it out when I decide to do a system flush

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts