Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Complete left and right power window regulators, motors, switches, and wiring harness that's missing the power lock wiring.

I was going to install the power locks and windows, but stopped at the locks because I really did'nt feel like doing anymore.

If anyone is interested let me know, I would like to move all of it at once, but I will seperate the parts if enough interest is shown, or I'll just wait and see if I ever feel like putting it all in.

Im in 08080

·
Registered
215 Posts
How difficult were the power locks to install? That's one of the few things I miss having.

Also, how much for all that stuff?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How difficult were the power locks to install? That's one of the few things I miss having.

Also, how much for all that stuff?
The locks were easy, manual actuators were replaced with power. On the left side I cut the connector off the harness made a new harness that I ran down to the kick panel, on the right side I did the same except I ran the harness over to the left kick panel. I did not install switches (yet) but this wed Im having a smart start security system installed.

I couldnt tolerate no power locks, so far Im able to tolerate no power windows.
If nobody buys the window parts, I will probably install them sooner or later.

All the parts $150 plus shipping

·
Registered
258 Posts
Interested, but i would like to have the locks also. Do you know where i can get the locks also. I have a 2005 xe.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts