Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have any pics of thier wheels that Have been powdercoated, specificaly the OEM 17 OR wheels or the 18 in SE wheels, I have both of these on a Silver Titan and I am tryin to decide which to get powdercoated.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Do a search for powdercoated-smoke-le-rims and black-off-road-wheels. I dont have enough post to refer a link.

Im about to do the same thing. I found a place that will do semi gloss black for $45 per wheel. I really want to go with black chrome but its $185 per wheel.

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
heres my rattle canned offroad rims.

im going to clear coat them today and maybe get them put on today or tomorow

·
Registered
718 Posts
x2thez said:
Anyone have any pics of thier wheels that Have been powdercoated, specificaly the OEM 17 OR wheels or the 18 in SE wheels, I have both of these on a Silver Titan and I am tryin to decide which to get powdercoated.
Here ya go:

·
Registered
2 Posts
rvandam - nice!!! :cheers: how much did that powdercoat job cost? i was considering going that route instead of new wheels.

thanks

·
Registered
718 Posts
sakaze said:
rvandam - nice!!! :cheers: how much did that powdercoat job cost? i was considering going that route instead of new wheels.

thanks
Thanks!

It was $68/wheel (including painting the center cap, which is plastic and can't be powdercoated)

·
Registered
106 Posts
Wow rvandam, very nicce looking.
Here in sunny :sunshine: overpriced south florida I was quoted $160.00 per wheel. I guess the report that SFL has the largest increase in cost of living index is correct.
I'm really thinking in becoming a weekend powedercoat DIY'er.

·
Registered
375 Posts
They Look nice...
I have factory Charcol 5 spokes that came on 05 SE's only..
But the Powder Coated wheels look Sweet..

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
Here is picture of my truck with the rims powder coated black. It was $50 a rim.

Attachments

1 - 16 of 16 Posts