Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My RF system finally has some actual RF components. I have added 2 RF PUNCH P110S4 10" subs "powered" by a RF PUNCH P550.2 amp to my stock RF system. Sounds much better with some actual bass.

I owe thanks to nguyenhoang for the awesome deal that he gave me on the tech12volt enclosure. This sped up the process, on the $$ end. Also, thanks to James (tech12volt) for building the great enclosure. It sounds GREAT and lives up to everything that these guys are saying about your work. Also, thanks to Cassio for writing the thread on adding the LOC to the rear speakers. Although it is a simple thing to do, most people would wire from the HU instead of thinking of hooking into this much easier spot. It definitely saves some time, which I don't have a whole lot of.

Now I need to get a 4 channel amp and get some better speakers in the doors. I plan on keeping the RF HU to keep the stock look. It sounds OK as is, and I know that it will sound much better with upgraded speakers.

It's just nice that the Rockford Fosgate logo on my dash is now legitimate.:upsidedow

·
Premium Member
5,015 Posts
BigRedTitan said:
My RF system finally has some actual RF components. I have added 2 RF PUNCH P110S4 10" subs "powered" by a RF PUNCH P550.2 amp to my stock RF system. Sounds much better with some actual bass.

I owe thanks to nguyenhoang for the awesome deal that he gave me on the tech12volt enclosure. This sped up the process, on the $$ end. Also, thanks to James (tech12volt) for building the great enclosure. It sounds GREAT and lives up to everything that these guys are saying about your work. Also, thanks to Cassio for writing the thread on adding the LOC to the rear speakers. Although it is a simple thing to do, most people would wire from the HU instead of thinking of hooking into this much easier spot. It definitely saves some time, which I don't have a whole lot of.

Now I need to get a 4 channel amp and get some better speakers in the doors. I plan on keeping the RF HU to keep the stock look. It sounds OK as is, and I know that it will sound much better with upgraded speakers.

It's just nice that the Rockford Fosgate logo on my dash is now legitimate.:upsidedow

Thats great bro . where are the pics?

·
Registered
837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
tech12volt said:
Thats great bro . where are the pics?
Pics will come once I can finish cleaning up the mess. I ran out of time. A little daylight helps the pics a bit too. :teethmast

I want you to know that I am really impressed with this enclosure that you built. You do awesome work.

·
Premium Member
5,015 Posts
BigRedTitan said:
Pics will come once I can finish cleaning up the mess. I ran out of time. A little daylight helps the pics a bit too. :teethmast

I want you to know that I am really impressed with this enclosure that you built. You do awesome work.
THANKS . I really appreciate that.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts