Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Long story short I take my 2010 nissan titan to a local mechanic to have a detriot tt installed. After my truck being in the shop for weeks I find out that they missed up one of the adjuster nuts used for setting your side carrier bearing preload. Any info on where I can find these would be much appreciated. I used a pic I found on here to show what the part looks like since I don't have mine.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Long story short I take my 2010 nissan titan to a local mechanic to have a detriot tt installed. After my truck being in the shop for weeks I find out that they missed up one of the adjuster nuts used for setting your side carrier bearing preload. Any info on where I can find these would be much appreciated. I used a pic I found on here to show what the part looks like since I don't have mine. View attachment 545993 View attachment 545994
Hey did you ever have any luck finding rear preload adjusters. I can't find them anywhere
Long story short I take my 2010 nissan titan to a local mechanic to have a detriot tt installed. After my truck being in the shop for weeks I find out that they missed up one of the adjuster nuts used for setting your side carrier bearing preload. Any info on where I can find these would be much appreciated. I used a pic I found on here to show what the part looks like since I don't have mine. View attachment 545993 View attachment 545994
Hey have you found the preload adjusters for that rear end yet? I can't find them anywhere any info would be great thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts