Nissan Titan Forum banner
41 - 60 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
3,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
Message sent!

I accept Venmo, Zelle, and PayPal as payment. Either of those apps will let you pay with a credit card if need be.

Once you have paid I will notify you when your lift has shipped and provide a FedEx tracking number. The kits are shipped from a Nissan Dealership to you (these kits are unique because it's all Icon but a Nissan OEM part number) and I can email you a sales receipt to maintain your factory warranty.

Cost is $2,000 shipped which is WAY below Nissan employee pricing. Message me back and let me know which payment method you prefer.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Can you confirm how much of lift does it really get from on 2020 pro4x. And is that rear block an inch?

·
Registered
3,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #53 ·
Can you add reservoir’s to these as well if you wanted to upgrade in the future?
Yes it attaches to the valve that is accessible while the coilover is mounted.

·
Registered
3,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #57 ·
I accept Venmo, Zelle, or Paypal as payment methods which will all let you use a credit card if need be. Message me with which app you prefer and I'll give you my username or send a request if you give your info.

·
Registered
2021 Nissan Titan Pro4X
23 Posts
Any more of these available? And on a ‘21 pro4x what front setting would be level with the rear? And what setting for a slight rake? Thx!

scott

·
Registered
3,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #59 ·
Any more of these available? And on a ‘21 pro4x what front setting would be level with the rear? And what setting for a slight rake? Thx!

scott
More available! For a slight rake install it right out of the box the way it is with out adjusting it. That'll give you this look.

Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Car Land vehicle

41 - 60 of 80 Posts