·
Registered
149 Posts

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #64 ·
Automotive parking light Tire Wheel Car Vehicle

What is the front lift set at? And what size tires are these? Looks goooood.

Its actually a 305/65 tire with around 3" of lift. Sorry thebassn8tr for jacking the reply. Great kit highly recommend
Thanks for catching that brother! Hope you are liking your kit!

·
Registered
100 Posts
are you a vendor?

also how does this kit address drive shaft angle on two piece 2wd models? From my understanding you need to drop the carrier bearing when lifting the rear and I noticed your kit doesn't offer that.

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #68 ·
I am not a vendor however I have been a trusted seller on here since 2006. A carrier bearing drop down bracket is only required if going taller than 3" of lift in the rear.

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #69 ·
are you a vendor?

also how does this kit address drive shaft angle on two piece 2wd models? From my understanding you need to drop the carrier bearing when lifting the rear and I noticed your kit doesn't offer that.

I am not a vendor however I have been a trusted seller on here since 2006. A carrier bearing drop down bracket is only required if going taller than 3" of lift in the rear.

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #71 ·
Great lift but more than that is the fantastic tech support he gives when you buy one. If you are thinking about getting one just do it!
Thanks man. Yeah I seriously have no problem walking anyone through the entire install. Any buyer can message me even after the sale.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I agree. Nick not only kept me updated on my kit’s shipping status, but also answered all my questions during my install, as well as continued to answer my questions weeks after about adjusting the kit. The kit rides better than stock and I love the leveled look. I did have to trim a little on my passenger fender to fit 295/70/18 Baja Bosses. Thanks for all the help Nick!

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #76 ·
Sub99, Madson26, and Silverfox, thank you for the shout out. I seriously don't mind helping anyone and I'm available any time. I've walked many people through their installs, just short of being there to actually do it hahah 😆

61 - 80 of 104 Posts