Nissan Titan Forum banner

21 - 40 of 10908 Posts

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
PrerunnerGreg said:
If you get the Glassworks stuff, it pretty much bolts on. I you go with a one-piece like mine, there is a lot of work. Cut your truck up, its only a monthly payment.
hahaha its paid for
but not by me =]
glassworks up fornt would be chill
and pulled rear fenders
but no serious cutting..

all i need now is a upper control arm
and something in the rear!

·
Registered
876 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
MXtitan24 said:
o0 i want one soo bad
i just cant bring myself to cutting off the bedsides..

do you have to tweak the front at all to run a fiberglass hood and fenders?
Cutting off the bedsides isnt all that bad, I did it 2 weeks after buying a brand new $35K truck. If I rememeber right, it was something like 127 spot welds that had to be drilled out, me and a good friend did it in 12-13 hours and neither one of us had ever dont it with a drill bit before.
Dont let anyone fool you, the Glass that Glassworks put out for the Titan's fit like sh*t. G-machine and I have almost 30 hours on the front glass alone and it still looks like crap.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,541 Posts
A.I.I.Raciing said:
Cutting off the bedsides isnt all that bad, I did it 2 weeks after buying a brand new $35K truck. If I rememeber right, it was something like 127 spot welds that had to be drilled out, me and a good friend did it in 12-13 hours and neither one of us had ever dont it with a drill bit before.
i remember that thread. i was like holy sh!t... so soon??? :eek2: LOL

A.I.I.Raciing said:
Dont let anyone fool you, the Glass that Glassworks put out for the Titan's fit like sh*t. G-machine and I have almost 30 hours on the front glass alone and it still looks like crap.
which is why based off of everyone elses experiences i went with the prerunner fenders from http://ionicdynamics.com/Titanfenders.html
fenders went on easy as pie. it was like taking off the OEM fenders and putting them back on. no trimming, no sanding, no nothing. just bolt and go...

·
Registered
618 Posts
I love the Prerunner titans but here in Ga I have only mud and trees when I lived in SoCal it was amazing. I want the more prerunner style but I just wish I could put it to use here in the southeast.

·
Registered
5,541 Posts
4wheelpeel said:
I love the Prerunner titans but here in Ga I have only mud and trees when I lived in SoCal it was amazing. I want the more prerunner style but I just wish I could put it to use here in the southeast.

nice titan Peel!! its not just style. everyone could benefit from 12-14" of suspension travel versus the stock meager 9" of travel. you'd be able to go faster thru trails with the added travel so its not just relegated to us Southwest folk.

·
Registered
618 Posts
hooligan said:
nice titan Peel!! its not just style. everyone could benefit from 12-14" of suspension travel versus the stock meager 9" of travel. you'd be able to go faster thru trails with the added travel so its not just relegated to us Southwest folk.
I know I just miss ripping through the dunes on my cr250 and my 01 supercharged frontier. I just never got to take the titan out for a drive I know it will eat up the dunes!!! You guys are LUCKY!!!!!
My old school want to be prerunner

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
which is why based off of everyone elses experiences i went with the prerunner fenders from http://ionicdynamics.com/Titanfenders.html
fenders went on easy as pie. it was like taking off the OEM fenders and putting them back on. no trimming, no sanding, no nothing. just bolt and go...

[/QUOTE]

i think these are the fenders i'm gonna end up going with too, the front clip from greg's truck would be awesome, but i just can't justify buying that for my truck right now, i think pulled bedsides are probably in line down the road as well

·
Supporting Vendor (Gold)
1,897 Posts
You dont need dunes, this is down the street form my place and used to be all orange groves. Went out to shoot a few pics for the new website yesterday. Had our shipping mgr. taking phots, he's much better at shipping. Here are a couple. the roost pics didnt turn out very good, and the CHP told us we had to leave (from a different place), The Xterra even got some "love". The Titan is going in for surgery very soon, Will have longer shocks (4" more wheel travel in front) and be caged and linked (about 24" travel in the rear). No bumpstops right now and to go 3+ feet higher off this hit, I would like them. Also, keep in mind that this is my daily driver/shop truck that carries everything from lift parts to sheets of plywood. 70k+ miles and many more to come.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,994 Posts
^^^New Wallpaper!!!! Thanks

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
greg, the pics are SICK!!!!! can't wait to get some more upgrades from you...i think it's actually a good thing i live six hours away or i'd be at your place spending money ALL the time....i'm hoping to come back out in may sometime to get some more goodies for the truck

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
54warrior said:
^^^New Wallpaper!!!! Thanks
Good idea. One of them will definitely be replacing the old wallpaper of the CST long travel Titan ... on the work computer.

Looks great Greg!

Edit: clean your skid plate, (the R) ... says PPG.

·
Registered
5,994 Posts
DeadRiver said:
dude, we should convoy out to the dunes haha....

Ok, I'll rent a trailer, and you can haul my truck out!!! I'll buy the food.:jester:

21 - 40 of 10908 Posts
About this Discussion
10.9K Replies
370 Participants
HBTITAN
Nissan Titan Forum
Nissan Titan Talk Forum is a community for truck owners to discuss the Titan Cummins, Warrior, Midnight Edition and more!
Full Forum Listing