Nissan Titan Forum banner

41 - 60 of 10908 Posts

·
Registered
2,673 Posts
sweet picts Greg. (you are the titan pre-runner God)

·
Registered
5,541 Posts
PrerunnerGreg said:
The Titan is going in for surgery very soon, Will have longer shocks (4" more wheel travel in front) and be caged and linked (about 24" travel in the rear).
hell yeah!!! dibs on yer deaver spring under pack??? will it work with the stock titan rear? if so i'll take em!!! and this talk about daily driver... bullsh!t, your titan should be competing by this time next year!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
hey hoolie, clear some pm's outta yer box...i got some good news for ya....

·
Registered
6,373 Posts
Greg's truck is real sweet, I tried keeping up with him up a sandwash and then thru virgin desert trail at a recent MDR Race...Did I mention "tried"...

Attachments

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
loufish said:
Greg's truck is real sweet, I tried keeping up with him up a sandwash and then thru virgin desert trail at a recent MDR Race...Did I mention "tried"...
ah, you're still lucky though.....I have yet to chase Woodcrest LT Titan around in the desert!

·
Supporting Vendor (Gold)
1,897 Posts
Funny little story. Many of you on this site are familiar with PGthe1 Prerunner Titan. Its beautiful, no-expense-spared, front and rear glass, CST LT, bumpers, painted, Walker wheels, etc. Well PG works on the roads around my place, and his truck is white so it looks alot like mine. He blasts the roads all around my place then takes off and all the pissed-off neighbors drive by my place and give me dirty looks and yell mean things because they think its me. I just think its kinda funny.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
73,187 Posts
PrerunnerGreg said:
Funny little story. Many of you on this site are familiar with PGthe1 Prerunner Titan. Its beautiful, no-expense-spared, front and rear glass, CST LT, bumpers, painted, Walker wheels, etc. Well PG works on the roads around my place, and his truck is white so it looks alot like mine. He blasts the roads all around my place then takes off and all the pissed-off neighbors drive by my place and give me dirty looks and yell mean things because they think its me. I just think its kinda funny.
lol. Greg keeps that photos in his wallet for when the 5-0 shows up with "questions"

I guess some poeple don't see a KC vs a CC... just a white titan kicking ***

·
Registered
952 Posts
PrerunnerGreg said:
LOL... sorry about that... I left a little fast yesterday :rockon I was going to hit that jump but I had my tools in the bed of the truck :lookaroun

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
PrerunnerGreg said:
when i was getting my truck lifted at your house i saw that truck drove by and told you that someone stole your truck :p :bangit:

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
MXtitan24 said:
when i was getting my truck lifted at your house i saw that truck drove by and told you that someone stole your truck :p :bangit:

yeah his truck is nice man...he was there when i was getting my shocks...heard some crazy stories from his job though, i wouldn't wanna do what he does, well i would, but ONLY to make my truck look like his :rockon

41 - 60 of 10908 Posts
About this Discussion
10.9K Replies
370 Participants
HBTITAN
Nissan Titan Forum
Nissan Titan Talk Forum is a community for truck owners to discuss the Titan Cummins, Warrior, Midnight Edition and more!
Full Forum Listing