·
Registered
14,128 Posts
Nachoooooooooooo^^^^

·
Registered
1 Posts
gday.
not sure this forum still works... I have a titan 2010 and wand to give it a make over, really like the body kit shown in the pics... How or where do i get more info??? thank you in advance.

·
Registered
2,062 Posts
Bumping up this thread with some pics

Dirt King 2wd Nissan Titan long travel race kit getting installed

Final installation on Dirt King 2wd race kit over at Desolate Motorsports

Dirt King Nissan Titan prerunner front bumper

For your Nissan Frontier fans. Dirt King Frontier long travel kit installed out in Japan.

Attachments

·
Registered
470 Posts
BAJA RALLY SCHOOL - Home

Titan spotted in the second to last photo. The very last photo was taken on a spot near the beach near El Rosario. It was a fun ride getting there with the photographer!

Used the truck last weekend to help with the Baja Rally School and it help up awesome.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Fronts pretty much done now. pulling 19 inches bumped and strapped. I need to cut out my front inner fender wells so I can clear 37s at bump. I already have LT Deavers and LT shackles in the rear. so hopefully soon I can get my rear shocks and bumps done.

Attachments

·
Registered
470 Posts
Hey Ovrebo, how did your transmission die? Were you offroading? Mine has gone into limp mode a few times when it heats up and won't let the engine to redline anymore. Was it the front diff driveline angles?

Sorry to hear about that.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Hey Ovrebo, how did your transmission die? Were you offroading? Mine has gone into limp mode a few times when it heats up and won't let the engine to redline anymore. Was it the front diff driveline angles?

Sorry to hear about that.
The transmission lost reverse. Forward always worked fine. I don't really take the truck off road other than cruising slowly with the family somewhere to ride dirtbikes. The front diff has never been hooked up other than for mock-ups.

The tranny guy said that they are notoriously bad transmissions and that they never bother with rebuilding or throwing parts at them. They only put re-manned trannys that have had all the issues fixed, come with warranties and a radiator. That's also another thing he said, that the factory radiators are notorious for the tranny coolers bursting inside the radiators and that the re-manned trannys he installs always comes with a new radiator.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Ok thanks for the info. I want to do a remote tranny cooler with fan in the bed with another one next to it for engine oil. I have heard about guys having trouble with these transmissions with superchargers making lots of hp. I need one of those tranny temp gauge kits. Anyone done one of these gauges?

·
Registered
14,128 Posts
Radiator issue is very well known, transmissions are usually solid unless you do a S/C to be honest. I still haven't done the transmission fluid bypass on my truck....tick tick tick...waiting for that tranny to go boom.

Might wanna PM Pale Rider, Qship, or any of those other guys still around from the "stillen supercharger" thread. Pale Rider is pretty active on here and has been slowly building a S/C titan with ALL the gauges....literally.

·
Registered
899 Posts
Bump for old times. AII Racing says he misses you guys. If you haven't checked out the mufflers he sells you should. Black Widow mufflers are some of the best sounding mufflers in the business.We need to resurrect this thread it used to make me want to get out and do more to my truck.Bump for old times. AII Racing says he misses you guys. If you haven't checked out the mufflers he sells you should. Black Widow mufflers are some of the best sounding mufflers in the business.We need to resurrect this thread it used to make me want to get out and do more to my truck.

Reactions: Walrus

·
Registered
899 Posts
Got a new bed cage done by Dirty B fabworks in Marana AZ.

Attachments

·
Registered
14,128 Posts
10881 - 10900 of 10911 Posts