Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm getting ready to start building my titan and I'm unsure about what size tires to run. Wondering your guys opinions on both sizes and any gains or loss for the sizes. Thanks for the help

·
Premium Member
2,062 Posts
I'm getting ready to start building my titan and I'm unsure about what size tires to run. Wondering your guys opinions on both sizes and any gains or loss for the sizes. Thanks for the help
In my opinion I would go with 35s since 37 put a lot of wear on various components or your truck and will cause more things to break such as steering rack, hubs, ect. 37s look better and allow for more ground clearence but you will have to pay the price

·
Registered
878 Posts
The main gain from 37's is they plow over stuff better but like was already mentioned they are big and heavy and make stuff wear out easier. I had my heart set on 35's but I am going with 37's instead mostly because i have access to used ones. In a perfect world I would have both and use the 37's when i was gonna go bash around.

·
Premium Member
2,062 Posts
Ya I know what you mean. I like the way you truck sits on 35. It has a good stance
Haha yeah by good you mean low. lol My truck probably sits only an 1" or 2" higher than stock. Its nice having that lower center of gravity thou, since I can crank the wheel pretty hard and not worry about rolling although I know it will if I do fast enough.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts