Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Which shocks would YOU buy for the Titan.. the 5100 Bilsteins or the DR's? I don't know why, but I'm kinda partial to the DRs... haha
I can get the Bilsteins a little cheaper, but would I be sacrificing anything?!?... any help would be great... thanks bro

also... it doesn't hurt anything to not use the little boots that come with the shocks, does it?

:cheers:

·
Registered
239 Posts
I would think you would save more than "a little" money by going w/the Bilsteins.

From what I've heard, the DR's are way better than the stocks, or even the Bilsteins.

I also believe you can level the truck w/the DR's just by adjusting them. You don't even need to add a Leveling Kit.

·
Banned
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
sorry guys... I meant for the rear... haha...

But I think I'm either going with the SAWs as Kartman mentioned or Race Runners...

·
Registered
3,410 Posts
Those are rears.

SAW is Racerunner

The new 2.25s are the best value on the market. Around $400 a pair as I recall vs the $800 for 2.5s.

·
Banned
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
oh... well the first guy was talking about leveling the truck with them, I guess just he was talking about the front... oh well... anyway...:upsidedow

and the SAWs are really nice... but I'm working on a SAS for my truck and the rear shocks are SHOT... so I was just looking to spend like $250 or less, but still have a good shock for the next year or so... as I'll be ordering much better shocks when my truck is sas'd and rolling on 37s or 39s...:smoke:

·
Registered
3,410 Posts
THe SAWs and a few other will last a lifetime. Fully rebuildable

·
Banned
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
nevermind... went w/ the Bilsteins... should be more than enough shock for the next year or less...

thanks

1 - 8 of 8 Posts