Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I'm looking through my instructions for the 4" cst lift that I will be installing pretty soon and I have a question about the brake lines. I noticed that the parts list on the cst instructons says that the brake lines come with 4 brass washers and two clips. I bought the prg brake lines and they don't have these. Do they also require these washers or does prg have a different design that doesn't require the washers and clips? Thanks for any advice you have

Nathan

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Anybody that's installed these before know what I'm talking about?

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
No Im running a custom brake line set up but I would imagine that the factory clips that hold the lines in should work, you can pop one off and check before you crack the brake line open. As for the washers you can reuse the stock ones, I reused mine a few times (had a few different brake line set ups) but this last time when I put my lift on I went up to Napa and got new washers at like .05 cents each x4

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the help, that makes sense. I didn't get any instructions from prg for my brake lines or rear blocks with my order. I figure it should be a pretty easy install but I just want to make sure since it's my first time puting a lift on.

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
You def. need the copper washers. Prob find them at an auto parts store if nothing else,,, or re-use the ones that are on the stockers (if they exist).

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You guys are right. I talked to Greg at prg and he said I can just reuse the stock washers and clips.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts