Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
6,373 Posts
What do mean?...Everything he sells is special.

If you mean price, then a cheap guy like you gets a lift kit of coal in his stocking this year!! :gunz:

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
TitanmediC said:
wow tough guy behind the keyboard
It wasn't that bad ... lump of coal and all.

Point he's making is that PRG gives great deals already ... especially if he can sacrifice his own labor into the deal.

Sometimes we forget people don't know this, so it seems really selfish when people are looking for bargains ... group buys etc. from Greg. Usually it's the really rich guy too. Lol

PRGproducts.com is a very small business ... most peple would be surprised he does the installs himself in his driveway, while still getting business from offroad race teams ... he's a true expert and craftsman.

·
Registered
6,373 Posts
Point he's making is that PRG gives great deals already ... especially if he can sacrifice his own labor into the deal.

Sometimes we forget people don't know this, so it seems really selfish when people are looking for bargains ... group buys etc. from Greg. Usually it's the really rich guy too. Lol

PRGproducts.com is a very small business ... most peple would be surprised he does the installs himself in his driveway, while still getting business from offroad race teams ... he's a true expert and craftsman.
Thank you for expanding....

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
yscty said:
Just curious as to how you know this? I have no clue who has or doesn't have $$$ here........
It was a generality ... mmm maybe that's why I had a Lol at the end of that statement ... the one you left out of the quote. :readclose

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
NorCal 4x4 said:
It was a generality ... mmm maybe that's why I had a Lol at the end of that statement ... the one you left out of the quote. :readclose
Oh!!! Actually didn't intentionally leave that out......

·
Registered
6,373 Posts
Oh!!! Actually didn't intentionally leave that out......
That's it...You get coal also...

·
Registered
6,373 Posts
Maybe my last post for the night...

Just had my PRG Street Traction Bars installed today. WOW! I thought the Stillen Anti Sway Bars did a lot to aid in handling (They did). The Traction Bars are just out of this world! Really. That back end feels glue to the ground, even just rolling out of the parking lot. Bargain priced too, at the everyday regular price. Worth every penny. :)

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
loufish said:
What do mean?...Everything he sells is special.

If you mean price, then a cheap guy like you gets a lift kit of coal in his stocking this year!! :gunz:
EASY KILLER!!! I'm by no means a cheap guy, just BROKE! I'M MARRIED!

BTW, NICE BIKE!!!

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
:rofl: Gee... looks like Santa hasn't delivered any senses of humor yet this year... :rofl:

Greg's "specials" are in the service before, during, and after the sales. You want an extra mile? He's got one.... and he's not afraid to go there. good products and good service! What could be more "special" than that? :lol:

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
NorCal 4x4 said:
It wasn't that bad ... lump of coal and all.

I didn't know a simple question could stir-up so much S#!T! So who care's if I'm a cheap baster and rich. lol I'm always looking for a deal. How many of you selfish queers paid STICKER PRICE OR EVEN THE SALES PRICE for your Titan? How many bought something this past weekend? Why is most of our stuff made overseas and not here? It's because we are all SELFISH AND CHEAP.

So don't make it sound like I'm some cheap [email protected]$# hitting Greg up for some money. Greg's is one of the reasons' I bought a Titan. I talked to Greg for about 30 mins. on the phone before I even bought a Titan. I may be cheap, but I also live by the saying, "You get what you pay for." And, "If you have to ask you can't afford it."

So Santa, make sure it's the CHEAP coal!

See I'm not that selfish.:jester:

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
hooligan said:
the truth IS most of us ARE cheap bassturds AND poor. but with PRG stuff you find a way...
I give up... Hooligan, you are right and I will definetly find a way... Have you all ever heard the saying, "The squeaky wheel gets the grease"?

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

·
Registered
5,541 Posts
splifrover said:
I give up... Hooligan, you are right and I will definetly find a way... Have you all ever heard the saying, "The squeaky wheel gets the grease"?

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
hahahahahaha... i apply that saying at work but always to no avail. you should call greg, i'm sure he'd work something out with you. btw, you still have dibs on my TC UCAs when i get my new ones, sometime next year... :crying:

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
Okay how about this;

Call Greg... Because, with PRG, every day is Christmas and every deal is special.....

Darryl "Thanks to PRG, I longer slow down for Speed bumps or Dips" Skelton

Now make the call, Do the install, and post the pictures!!!

·
Registered
17 Posts
yes call PRG, everyone i spoke to when i ordered my spindle lift kit was awsome. i got a killer *** price. the local tire shop wanted to charge me 1k more just for a kit. Greg gave me options with what i wanted to do and helped me understand what i needed to know :cheers: PRG :cheers:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts