Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought this kit from a guy on ebay about a month ago. Literally a week after that I found out my titan needed to have the tranny rebuilt!! Long story short I traded her in and got a 2011 Silverado. Now I have an extended travel kit with no titan! I am willing to let it go for $1400 shipped to any where in the lower 48. Front Radflos 2.5 (barely used) and rear Icons (barely used) with brand new end links and UCA's (barely used). Great kit for a great price. Brand new this kit goes for $1,679.00 not including shipping ... PM me quick it won't last!!

Ricky

Attachments

·
Registered
984 Posts
Nice kit...I'd include it's the one for 4WD (being that 2WD's include spindles, CBDB, etc.).

GLWS! :bump:

·
Registered
855 Posts
is this the kit for the bracket lifted Titans?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am pretty sure it is for 2wd or 4wd but I am not sure about it the bracket lift question man sorry. I am sure someone will chime in right guys???? Do a search and something will pop up..... I bought it for a leveled look and much better ride quality. I had spacers but the rides sucked!

·
Registered
984 Posts
Quoting from Greg at PRG regarding the Radflo's:
"Different spring rates are used on the 2wd or 4wd versions."

2.5" for 4WD, 3.5" for 2WD. I am not sure how exactly to change spring rates (unless you have to swap springs), but that was one of the reasons for including whether it was initially for a 4WD or 2WD.

Edit: I retract this previous post...that is for 2.0's, and I just noticed seller has the 2.5's. My mistake.

·
Registered
7,246 Posts
The shocks aren't long enough to use on a bracket lift. And the spring rates between 2 and 4wd isn't going to make that big of a difference. In fact a 2wd guy looking for more height in the front would be better off with the 4wd rate over the 2wd rate with preload.

·
Registered
273 Posts
No takers yet?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yes I have had an offer and I was hoping to get a little more out of it, any last miunte offers before I go with him on Monday?? PM me, thanks

·
Registered
273 Posts
I wish I could but I need one more part-time check and that won't be for another 3 weeks. Good luck with the sale!

·
Registered
197 Posts
I bought this kit from a guy on ebay about a month ago. Literally a week after that I found out my titan needed to have the tranny rebuilt!! Long story short I traded her in and got a 2011 Silverado. Now I have an extended travel kit with no titan! I am willing to let it go for $1400 shipped to any where in the lower 48. Front Radflos 2.5 (barely used) and rear Icons (barely used) with brand new end links and UCA's (barely used). Great kit for a great price. Brand new this kit goes for $1,679.00 not including shipping ... PM me quick it won't last!!

Ricky
Dude I'd love to take it off your hands but can't fork over right now.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Sold yet??? And How much was a little more???? Im interested if your getting really low balled PM me and maybe we can work out a deal!

Jason

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
PM me your best offer ,,, I will cover the shipping. You never know you just might get it.

Ricky

·
Registered
269 Posts
I'd be interested in the endlinks if you are willing to separate them.

Thanks,

Ryan

·
Registered
130 Posts
Hey Rick Daddy, I need your address and information so I can send you a check unless your not interested in selling them to me anymore. I will put the 1100 dollars in a certified check as soon as you get back to me.

Let me know As soon as possible so I can make other arrangements for a purchase if your not gonna sell them to me.

Look forward to hearing from you. Im serious about purchasing so let me know ASAP!!

Jason

1 - 18 of 18 Posts