Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Anybody have this set up? Would you go with the deaver springs to go with it it or the block? I already have the rear block from my PRG mini lift.

PRG Products

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Had it and it worked great for the limited travel. I say deavers for sure, way better ride.

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Had it and it worked great for the limited travel. I say deavers for sure, way better ride.
Why did you take it off? And do you still have it? I'm in Mesa. Which T is yours?

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
I took it off to go bigger and no it sold like a hot cake. My T is the silver one.

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nobody else has this set up?

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
There are tons on people running this kit.
I know but I want their opinions and I'm not getting any responses. I would like to see what their trucks look like with it on too

·
Premium Member
7,675 Posts
I will be getting it with radflos up front and prolly a block in the back. But it will be prolly two months before I get it. Just.run a search and you should get several threads with pics in them

·
Registered
60 Posts
just got the kit installed, but greg suggested the rear would sit high with the deavers, so all i have is the block. it a lil nicer in the rear with the radflos alone.

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I think I'm gonna order it with the radflos, deaver springs and PRG shackles. I'm gonna sell my PRG mini lift when all said and done.

·
Registered
6,373 Posts
Would you go with the deaver springs to go with it it or the block?
When you say Deavers, are you talking about their Mini-Paks, or the complete replacement springs?....

I highly suggest the mini-paks over any blocks...Which is what is extremely popular here....it's what I run and it work great?!

You CAN run the full replacement springs but unless you are going to run longer shocks thru the bed, you won't get the true performance from them...

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
When you say Deavers, are you talking about their Mini-Paks, or the complete replacement springs?....

I highly suggest the mini-paks over any blocks...Which is what is extremely popular here....it's what I run and it work great?!

You CAN run the full replacement springs but unless you are going to run longer shocks thru the bed, you won't get the true performance from them...
I am talking about the C-10 3 leaf pack deaver springs. This should give me a good ride.

·
Registered
202 Posts
I just installed the Deaver C-10 mini pack and mine rides so plush.... I look for sh*t to go over now just so I can test the suspension! :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts