Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
PRG Extra Tall 4WD Lift Kit! MANY PARTS LOOK, 35"t. on 17"&16"rims, fabtech 6", uca,

This is a $4,000 Lift Kit Set PRG Sells I am Selling certian parts & mini lift all parts are used for only 2 months! All items OBO, prices shown are msrp ,please look many items:

Fabtech Stage 1 6" Titan Lift PRG Price: $1,249.00
PRG Products
All thats included is in the pictures attached minus the stuff listed below.

STOCK LEAFS WITH DEAVER C-30 Attached! rear leafs I think 6or 7 leafs, not really sure if its deaver or stock with add a leaf? anyways take a look at the pic. (full information and pics on the 2nd page) pretty heavy so local pick up preffered.

Sway-A-Way Titan Piggy Back Rear Shocks SOLD

CST Titan Sway Bar End Links SOLD

PRG Titan Upper Control Arms SOLD TO AGUAHOLIC

Quality 2" shock/strut lift
Rear Blocks for leveling or mini lift with above item
Above Helps clear 33" on a 4x4

Also have a Complete Throttle body from a titan with low miles. Paid $300 ONLY Asking $150!
Procomp 35"x12.5 R17 Tires 80-90%+ and 5 spoke black moto metal rims with chrome lip SOLD

6 Lug Off Road Rims x4, Procomp TIRES 315 75r 16 ONLY $300 for 4 rims and 1 almost new tire!
6 lug off road truck 16:rims x4, with 33" the procomp tires are all almost bald with one flat. I will include an 1x almost new tire for these rims. this is for a set of 4 rims and 1 almost new tire. (nissan emplems not included) see pics below. I paid $450 for the rims, they are in great condition and are heavy duty.

Please no low ballers, all reasonable offer will be entertained.
Thank you for your time.

Attachments

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: PRG Extra Tall 4WD Lift Kit! MANY PARTS LOOK, 35"t. on 17"&16"rims, fabtech 6", u

pictures of the leavs and prg uca.
Send me your offers

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,447 Posts
Re: PRG Extra Tall 4WD Lift Kit! MANY PARTS LOOK, 35"t. on 17"&16"rims, fabtech 6", u

pm sent dibs on uca and rear saws.

·
Premium Member
3,447 Posts

Do you have front saws?

·
Registered
151 Posts

if Aquaholic deosnt buy the rear shocks i want them... have cash and need them!!!!! thanks

·
Registered
90 Posts

How much for the mini lift??
I am interested if your price is right.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

How much for the mini lift??
I am interested if your price is right.
Please pm me your cash offer. I will consider. Thank you

PLEASE SEND # WHEN SENDING OFFER

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

AquaHolic is on his way to pick up the PRG UCA & REAR SAWS SHOCKs

·
Premium Member
3,447 Posts

Picked up uca's

·
Registered
181 Posts

will this kit fit on a 2wd?

·
Registered
90 Posts

How much for the level Kit??

·
Registered
151 Posts

so he picked up the uca's but how about those rear sway aways? and if he didnt ge them may i ask why?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

will this kit fit on a 2wd?

YES IT WAS ORIGINALY FOR A 2wd

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

so he picked up the uca's but how about those rear sway aways? and if he didnt ge them may i ask why?

He wasn't sure of the length he needed for his kit. The rear shocks are 28" center to center.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

How much for the level Kit??
Considering new the set was aprox. 250 but because I have no hardeware to the kit I will sell for a 100(local pick up)

·
Registered
151 Posts

i am going to get ahold of greg and see if those rear sways will fit.. and could you pm me more pics of them? possibly cleaned up to see if they are scratched and a price please

·
Premium Member
3,447 Posts

He wasn't sure of the length he needed for his kit. The rear shocks are 28" center to center.
I need a 27.76 inch extended shock for a 3" block in rear and had no way of measuring to make sure they were the right size they looked long.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

i am going to get ahold of greg and see if those rear sways will fit.. and could you pm me more pics of them? possibly cleaned up to see if they are scratched and a price please
Here are the pics & specs:
Sway-A-Way Titan Rear 2.25" Diameter Shocks (2-4" rear lift 4wd, 3-5" rear lift) 2wd - Titan #saw-rs11-t

Attachments

·
Registered
151 Posts

how is the compression on them? can you push them in? do they compress right back out with np? since i cant see them in person i need to know if they need rebiuld...

1 - 20 of 38 Posts