Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have read countless threads on here with recomendations for PRG products. I want a leveling kit, so I figured they are the folks I want to talk to. I noticed on their web site they have or are putting together a list of installers. I sent them an email (address listed on the site) and asked about installers in my area. I never heard back. Even if it was a "No" I figured I would hear something. So, although everyone recommends the products, how are you guys feeling about the producer. Anyone can sell stuff but I am worried about dealing with a company that isn't very responsive. Any imput is appreciated.

·
Registered
203 Posts
I believe their email is currently no working.... you should just give them call. I'm sure someone with more info will chime in shortly.

·
Registered
6,067 Posts
Well, Greg is a busy guy, your best bet is to call, leave a message, and he'll get back to you. It's basically him and his wife only at the shop. He IS the seller, producer, installer, PR guy, makes the products, designs the products, etc...

Also, he'll gladly take the time to answer any and all questions you might have. Very friendly guy to deal with. We are lucky to have him as part of our community!!!

·
Registered
3,466 Posts
Everything is top notch with PRG. Some things that you should know about the business though...PRG is ran out of Greg's house. Therefore, the staff is Greg, his wife Jen, and another person. They are very busy filling orders, installing, and making parts. It is not that they didn't want to reply. The truth is that he was probably to busy to even check his email. The best way to get a hold of him is to call him. If he is not there, leave a message with Jen. He is known for exceptional customer service any day at any time of the night (remember it is his house that you are calling). I have heard that there will be a PRG custom shop soon! When there is, he will probably have more staff to be able to maintain all ends of communication. Remember he is busy becasuse his customer service is good and his products are good. Word of mouth is what his business is built on.

·
Registered
375 Posts
I think Greg is in Primm, Neveda for CORR this weekend..
Very Busy Company / Guy but worth the wait..

·
Registered
578 Posts
PRG normally has email problems that aside Greg and Jen are wonderful people and are a pleasure to deal with. I wouldnt take my business anywhere else

·
Premium Member
823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the info, I didn't realize there is a staff of 3. I guess that takes care of my question and explains why I have not heard back by email. With most big companies your better to contact by email, they seem to forward it to the right guy. When you phone a big outfit your ofter stuck with whatever yahoo picks up the phone, even if that's all he knows how to do. I'll probably go ahead with the purchase, I am sure you can understand my concerns though.

·
Registered
952 Posts
I was just at Gregs shop dropping off my shocks for tuning. He was real Busy getting orders out, best to call and speak with Jen.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Im considering the same purchase, so if you don't mind posting id love to see lots of pics and info. How much did it cost? How hard is it to install? Thanx ahead of time and good luck.

·
Premium Member
823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Kitts said:
Im considering the same purchase, so if you don't mind posting id love to see lots of pics and info. How much did it cost? How hard is it to install? Thanx ahead of time and good luck.
I just ordered it yesterday. I hear about two weeks for delivery. I will do a post with before and after pictures when it is in. Cost was $169. It's alot cheaper than the ready-lift leveling kit I was looking at and from the pictures seem better built. It was the recomendations on here that sold me. These guys are the experts and I bow to their wisdom.

·
Registered
792 Posts
I can only speak from my personal experience with Greg, he was very responsive to my voice mail I left for him, called back quickly and was a pleasure to deal with. I like many others here recommend him HIGHLY. Top notch products. Great person.

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
I'll let my signature speak for it's self...

If you have a Titan, there is only one place to call for your Suspension needs.

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
I agree with everyone. Greg at PRG is very busy and hard to get a hold of online or email but if you call him, he very knowledgeable and helpful.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Greg is a great guy, I called him last saturday about his 2" leveling kit and we talked for at least 20 minutes.. I did the install myself and he provided a lot of good information.

·
Premium Member
1,557 Posts
Email unfortunately isnt the best way to get responses. Calling I have found is better in general. In Gregs case I found its easier to explain myself to him on the phone than over email.

So yes I would say this is the man when it comes to help and calling is the best method of talking to him.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts