Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2004 Titan SE, want to put on a 2.5 in front and 1 or 1.5 in rear block, I'd like to put on Nitto Terra Grapplers in the LT325/65R 18 which measure out to 34.88 inches and 12.99 inches wide, would this rub?? Would I be better off with 325/60R 18 which are 32.99 and 12.83 wide? Not gonna wheel with it besides minor hunting/fishing excursions. Thanks

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Forgot to mention, it's a 4x4 and would I need to upgrade to bigger shocks?

·
Registered
6,373 Posts
You might get away with the 60's tires, but if you jump up to the 65"s you will have rub issues at the mudflap, do a search for "pinchweld mod" to see if that's for you...

You shouldn't need "bigger" shocks for only 1-1.5" in the rear, but you might want to start budgeting for at least a set of Bilstein replacement shocks, the stockers suck...

·
Registered
9,147 Posts
If you're staying mostly onroad, might as well just get the 60's. Tell you what, when you're done, there won't be a fishing spot misssed. This setup has gotten me through some messy crud. :thumbsup: Downfall is that I'm drinking down 10-12 MPG's now. Good Stuff!!! :D

·
Premium Member
31,979 Posts
You might want to reconsider putting a 2.5" kit on you 4x4. The upper control arms will hit the coil buckets. A 2" front spacer will work better on your 4wd.:D

·
Super Moderator
93,868 Posts
I'll second what Blavis posted, and if your shocks are original it would be a great time to upgrade them. Especially if you're going over a 1" rear block.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanx everybody, now I just need some dough to get all these goodies!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts